District 11A

thenomad

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is how it happened...

(reminder this all happens in less than 10 seconds)

1st tech=Chad is called for a walk then the ref gives him a look and smiles. Chad then claps and gets T'd up.

2nd tech=Chad claps again and gets another T.

3rd tech=Chad gets ejected and stands there looking at the ref, half in disbelief half in anger. Not sure what the reasoning behind this tech. I guess baldy just felt like it. Cornersville then is awarded 6 free throws.

Knowing Chad he will take all of this to heart and it will make him a better player and leader. Not to mention it will give his legs a little bit of well deserved rest just in time for the start of the tournament. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i think you are exactly right.

The great TSSAA will defend these refs actions. They can basically dictate a game, bait players and bait coaches and the blame will always be put on theschools by The TSSAA. I hope the young learned that composure in the face advrersity is required of all athletes. What point in the game did all this take place.

Umm not sure the exact time but somewhere around the 5-6 minute mark of the 4th quarter.

So the game was basically over?

Umm i guess you could say that. I think Cully was up by like 18 when all the techs were called but after all the free throws and a quick basket or two Cornersville closed the gap to 13. Thats as close as it got though, Cully ended winning by 25 or so.

Congrats to James Upshaw on coming off the bench and getting a career high of 14 points last night. He has really stepped up as of late.

great TSSAA officials?

been too over a hundred high school games and I can count on one hand the good officials.

none of which were at the santa fe-huntland game. huntland won by two on a last second layup, officials with a no call on thomason who was bolled over (and set) /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

great TSSAA officials?

been too over a hundred high school games and I can count on one hand the good officials.

none of which were at the santa fe-huntland game. huntland won by two on a last second layup, officials with a no call on thomason who was bolled over (and set) /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

BOO HOO we have not said a word about the first 3 quarters. be glad you played us close.

ill give you the last play of the game for the CA game. overtime, 5 seconds or so left. moore county has the ball, 2 points up. moore county passes in, passes back (about 3 seconds) GETS fouled, 1 ref calls the foul, walking over, the clock runner alows the clock to run 2 seconds AFTER the foul, it was obvious it was runnin WAY over. moore county storms the court, and one ref tells the other refs its over. so Moore county should have been T'd up for stormin the court early. but the refs say its over, CA SHOULD have had 2 foul shots to try and tie it, and get the ball back to try to win with 2 seconds left.(which if you saw the richland game its completely possible)

(i think thats how it should have happened.)

basically 34 i believe it was couldnt miss from the 3's....

with the exception of williams(who had 6 3's) everyone was ice cold, and williams was pretty cold late in the game. I think that it was a wake up call to CA, and i think they'll be firing on all cylinders come next week.

Congrats to the Boys from MC.

Way to show everyone the game is never over until the ref. said it is...........lol

Good Luck Moore Co. in the Distict Tour.

Where is the Tour. this year?????