1. Cuuly

2. CA

3. huntland

4. richland

5. cornersville

6. sante fe

7. Moore co

if moore co beats corn they will be 6th

the top 4 will be those four teams in some order regardless of who wins or losses. corn is a solid for sure 5th.

If rich beats cully and ca beats hunt

1. cully

2. ca

3. rich

4. hunt

if cully wins and ca wins

1. cully

2. ca

3. rich

4. hunt

By the way robertson dunked again last night to ignite huntlands comeback win.

The TSSAA handbook doesn't mention fines as part of punishment for ejected players because of unsportsmanlike conduct. It does for coaches and for schools that have players leaving the bench and/or fans coming onto the court during an incident. Page 18 of the TSSAA handbook.

http://www.tssaa.org/Handbook/handbook.pdf

oh yeah, i knew it was for coaches. just had a blank moment. thanks!

I was just saying that I understand why Chad got so upset. It was obvious to me that the bald ref was picking on him for whatever reason and Chad took all of it he could. I'm not saying that he handled the situation the right way...but in the heat of the moment you can't blame him for going off like he did.

The heat of the moment is exactly when you have to control yourself. You see, no one profited from this, least of all Chad. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

ok i want some information on these strange events. did he get all 3 at once? did he get one early then the other later? i figure he got the last two at the same time(cant think of any other way you can get 3 techs, then that way)

You can get three if you clap at the ref (1), clap again (2), and have your shirt out (3). Amen.

No yelling. Exactly what happened. In the space of about 10 seconds.

In my opinion those refs were HORRIBLE both ways!! I'm a Cornersville fan and I cant blame Stephens for his actions at all. I'm not condoning his actions in any way, but if I'm in his position I cant say I wouldnt react close to the same way. The refs were horrible, for cully and c'ville. Probably one of the most ridiculous officiated games i've seen in a while. At one time I thought both coaches might get T's. Stephens shouldnt have reacted the way he did, BUT I understand why he did.

In my opinion those refs were HORRIBLE both ways!! I'm a Cornersville fan and I cant blame Stephens for his actions at all. I'm not condoning his actions in any way, but if I'm in his position I cant say I wouldnt react close to the same way. The refs were horrible, for cully and c'ville. Probably one of the most ridiculous officiated games i've seen in a while. At one time I thought both coaches might get T's. Stephens shouldnt have reacted the way he did, BUT I understand why he did.

i understand exactly what you mean. i understand how frustrated and powerless stephens felt, but hopefully he will learn from this and control those emotions and anger from now on. he has a little time to think about it. the team will pull it together in the next two games without him and be fine, i think.

the next two games will give the three juniors a chance at point and will help the team i think in that aspect but as for the officals i believe the same offical called all four t's in the game (all aginst cully) no for a offical to call four on one team is just unheard of and for that reason alone tssaa should evaluate and look at this game and should seriously consider him as a problem on there staff four t's isn't common but on one team i have never seen before that was the absolute worst officating i have ever seen that group of officals should never be together again

Here is how it happened...

(reminder this all happens in less than 10 seconds)

1st tech=Chad is called for a walk then the ref gives him a look and smiles. Chad then claps and gets T'd up.

2nd tech=Chad claps again and gets another T.

3rd tech=Chad gets ejected and stands there looking at the ref, half in disbelief half in anger. Not sure what the reasoning behind this tech. I guess baldy just felt like it. Cornersville then is awarded 6 free throws.

Knowing Chad he will take all of this to heart and it will make him a better player and leader. Not to mention it will give his legs a little bit of well deserved rest just in time for the start of the tournament. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />