District 11A

thenomad

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cornersville wins by 11 in a tight game. They outscore Moore Co. by 11 in the 4th. Huntland beats CA by 21. As expected Richland whips Culleoka by 40. Any news on the first two games. Culleoka never stood a chance. I noticed that two of Culleoka's better players weren't on the bench. One was in the crowd as a spectator. It looks like losing has finally taken its toll. Glad to see the coach, still coaching in a blowout!

Who were the two players that did not suit up for the game... did they quit.... what happened...

They quit from what I heard.. but rumors float, so I don't know.

They did quit. Thats why Culleoka girls will never win. The girls and even more the parents cant take coaching. The coach is doing as good as he can with what he has to work with, You good folks in Culleoka need to rally around the coach and give him your full support and you might see some positive results.

They did quit. Thats why Culleoka girls will never win. The girls and even more the parents cant take coaching. The coach is doing as good as he can with what he has to work with, You good folks in Culleoka need to rally around the coach and give him your full support and you might see some positive results.

Were they starters and what grade are they in... why did they quit.....

Word around town is, the coach made them run. By looking at the bench Friday, both were starters, #25 and #42. I believe two others weren't there. One went skiing with family and the other was sick. From what the crowd was saying around me. I'm a silent fan. I do more listening then cheering or talking. I was really proud of how the coach handled himself. He never quit coaching or trying. They were down 40 and he kept his team intense.

Their parents THOUGHT they knew more than the coach.

where are you getting that?

Word around town is, the coach made them run. By looking at the bench Friday, both were starters, #25 and #42. I believe two others weren't there. One went skiing with family and the other was sick. From what the crowd was saying around me. I'm a silent fan. I do more listening then cheering or talking. I was really proud of how the coach handled himself. He never quit coaching or trying. They were down 40 and he kept his team intense.

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> yikes, i hope you weren't sitting near me! hahaha

CA was down 19-0 a little past middle of 2nd quarter. This team has been starting slow most of the season. The younger players are looking better. When they were looking good in the 3rd quarter they had 4 freshman and 1 junior on the floor. They played pretty even once they got on the board. I would start playing more of the underclassman to build chemistry for next season. These baby dogs, with there rookie coach, should grow some teeth by next year to help give them a bite to win some more games and compete with the top teams (did not say they would win but compete). They are still 2 years away from making a run to the top.