Hampton VS The Grace Christian Academy

paradox

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is ESPN GAMEDAY coming to this game? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> There are more threads about this game than the state championship games /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Its been rumored that Corso will be dawning a Ram head, thats bad news for "THE" Grace Christian Academy! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

PUJO, I would" LOVE " for Grace to get a MOUTH full of 2time and 25. Not enough rocks in K-Town for those little fellas to hide under!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hampton by 2 td's!!!!!!(with 2time and 25 Hampton/Unaka by all they wanted)

Last Word, I think you have 2time confused, his playing days have been over for a while,but I bet he would still be a pretty good receiver.

im here to stay...aint you glad...

you dont bother me none, just couldnt resist poking a bit o' fun. i'm actually one of your supporters and was hoping to see you do good up at CN. I try and keep up with how the carter county boys do at the next level... speaking of which, anyone know how J.Lyons is doing? And less likely for someone to know in the 1,2,3a thread, but what about p. smith from elizabethton high?

you dont bother me none, just couldnt resist poking a bit o' fun. i'm actually one of your supporters and was hoping to see you do good up at CN. I try and keep up with how the carter county boys do at the next level... speaking of which, anyone know how J.Lyons is doing? And less likely for someone to know in the 1,2,3a thread, but what about p. smith from elizabethton high?

I graduated from Tusculum and heard the Lyons kid was really coming into his own, again that is strictly hear-say, havent seen them play this year, but the word is he is doing really well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />