Hampton VS The Grace Christian Academy

paradox

i attended the game just to watch and see what the all the talk is about gca. i dont support either team, but i know some of each teams staff. i do know for sure that no foul language was used by the gca staff, but also there were a couple of coaches that did taunt some coalfield players. also, there was at least one other gca coach that expressed his feelings to the gca's head coach that he did not suppport jawing at players on the field. this is what i heard from parties involved closley on both sides. if this happened which its seems it did, i would be upset as the principal and opposing head coach. they were protedting their players/students. personlly i dont think a coach should ever mouth at a player . last, im not trying to single out anyone. #5 from grace is a very gifted player. his actions on the field are terrible. i watched durring warm ups while he turned by himself waving his arms and yelling at the coalfield playeres who had their backs to him. he did that on a couple of occasions. aslo some of the grace players stomped on the mascot on the field. these things should not be allowed and surley stir up emotions. these are my views and not the opinoins of anyone else. good luck to both teams. ill be following the bobcats friday.

Sounds like they haven't learned how to win,winning with class is rarity nowadays. They need to take some notes from Oneida. Actually ,most real good teams handles it pretty well.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last Word, I think you have 2time confused, his playing days have been over for a while,but I bet he would still be a pretty good receiver.

I apologize, I was thinking Estep. I watched the Unaka/Grace game last year, them boy's wouldn't want any!!!!!!! Wouldn't mind seeing little Mike in there with these two also!!!!!!

I apologize, I was thinking Estep. I watched the Unaka/Grace game last year, them boy's wouldn't want any!!!!!!! Wouldn't mind seeing little Mike in there with these two also!!!!!!

estep was a very good LB.. one of the tuffest i ever played against... but i wish that emory would not have messed his scholarship up....

I figured thats who you were thinking about,heck of a ball player, I got to meet Estep at one of Hampton's games, seemed like a fine kid. Little Mike was the glue on the field, everyone needs a Coach on the field.

I figured thats who you were thinking about,heck of a ball player, I got to meet Estep at one of Hampton's games, seemed like a fine kid. Little Mike was the glue on the field, everyone needs a Coach on the field.

I agree, without lil Mike, Hampton is nowhere near the team they were the past couple years anyway, wish he wouldve went and played ball somewhere, theres always time to coach, but only so much time to play, wasted tallent is a hard thing to see happen. I'm not saying that lil Mike wont be a fine coach or is not happy or anything like that, just saying I think he couldve been a fine small college QB. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree, without lil Mike, Hampton is nowhere near the team they were the past couple years anyway, wish he wouldve went and played ball somewhere, theres always time to coach, but only so much time to play, wasted tallent is a hard thing to see happen. I'm not saying that lil Mike wont be a fine coach or is not happy or anything like that, just saying I think he couldve been a fine small college QB. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i agree with you... but he told me that he didnt want to get his self all beat up playing d2 with no (reckanation)....

Michael is a pretty level headed kid,He was one heck of a competitor. He brought some great qualities to the field, leadership and HEART. Needed a little more size and speed . He seems to enjoy coaching and my guess is he will make a Great one.With a little luck, maybe my kids will get to play for him.

I actually know a kid thats the starting QB at Mars hill, Michael was on his level, Just a little smaller. Probably had better numbers in Highschool.

Cosby, nothing but a JOKE!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hello Rooster BOY /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> You still running that thing Why don't you go finger paint or Something /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hello Rooster BOY /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> You still running that thing Why don't you go finger paint or Something /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You are hurting my feelings. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />