Howard @ Polk County

Yeehaw

too much speed here in the city for you boys. Howard by 16

TOO MUCH SPEED IN THE CITY??? Omg are you serious. We have the best ranked defense in the state for a reason we will shut down that speed before it can get going. Dont get me wrong i think yall may rip one on us early but after that expect our disiplined defense to shut down the run all night. Also, if we make Howard one dimensional we control the ballgame hands down. And seriously you have no idea what you are talking about Polk has a running back #22 that runs a 4.4 at least probably 4.3 he had 4 TD's last night ima predict two this week. Polk has outscored there opponents 178-23. We have the best defense in the state for a reason. WE ARE GOOD. It all comes down to if we show to play or not. If we do Howard doesnt stand a chance.

Polk 21

Howard 7

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL 4 ALL THOSE DOUBTERS HOWARD WILL WIN @ POLK FRIDAY. THE ONLY ? IS BY HOW MUCH. IF THE REFS LET EM PLAY I WOULD GUESS THE SCORE WOULD BE 27 TO 6. BUT THEN AGAIN IT WILL BE UP THERE SO 19 TO 6.

You are right about 1 thing since the game is at Polk, and that is the 19, but i dont think that will be the score, it will probably be the number of fans they bring.

I think this will be a very good game,

You are right about 1 thing since the game is at Polk, and that is the 19, but i dont think that will be the score, it will probably be the number of fans they bring.

I think this will be a very good game,

so true... but i wish they would bring more, it makes for a better atmosphere... and since the game is at polk then it will be called fair... there is never a game at polk where the refs give polk the win... and i cant say the same for anywhere else in the region, except maybe tellico...

WELL 4 ALL THOSE DOUBTERS HOWARD WILL WIN @ POLK FRIDAY. THE ONLY ? IS BY HOW MUCH. IF THE REFS LET EM PLAY I WOULD GUESS THE SCORE WOULD BE 27 TO 6. BUT THEN AGAIN IT WILL BE UP THERE SO 19 TO 6.

i have seen both howard and polk play and howard may have the speed and athleticism but polk has grit and will pull this one out not sure on point spread but polk gets the W

TOO MUCH SPEED IN THE CITY??? Omg are you serious. We have the best ranked defense in the state for a reason we will shut down that speed before it can get going. Dont get me wrong i think yall may rip one on us early but after that expect our disiplined defense to shut down the run all night. Also, if we make Howard one dimensional we control the ballgame hands down. And seriously you have no idea what you are talking about Polk has a running back #22 that runs a 4.4 at least probably 4.3 he had 4 TD's last night ima predict two this week. Polk has outscored there opponents 178-23. We have the best defense in the state for a reason. WE ARE GOOD. It all comes down to if we show to play or not. If we do Howard doesnt stand a chance.

Polk 21

Howard 7

polk players arent supposed to be posting are they? better hope coach d dont find out and as we all can see you already have the BIG head sure you may have the best d on paper but the quality of competition is much higher elsewhere in the state than it is in the region you are in

polk players arent supposed to be posting are they? better hope coach d dont find out and as we all can see you already have the BIG head sure you may have the best d on paper but the quality of competition is much higher elsewhere in the state than it is in the region you are in

FYI he isn't a Polk player and none of the actual players are saying they are the best defense in the state I can tell you that right now. Coach Davis doesn't allow that kind of talk or let his players get the big head; I should know.

No but I have seen Howard play. Too much speed.

Howard has always got speed, nothing new. They had it last year and won by 2, in the city. Polk has improved its defensive speed and they always hit and that will wear speed down. As far as best defense in the state, no, paper is just paper. The offense is still improving each week, different players stepping up every game. I don't have a prediction, but if the last few years are any indication this will be nail-biter. Anyone know if Howard will bring their band? Always fun to watch.

Polk 21

Howard 7

4.3? meters per second, maybe. That would make him about equivalent to the speed of most NFL running backs.

Sorry buddy for your info im a former player... and no coach d has his boys ready no big head there and thats exactly why i say they will come out ready to play and will shock them hustlin' tigers.