Howard @ Polk County

Yeehaw

also for the whole issue of POLK having the best defense in the state...drop that cause believe it or not they do get the big head...you always have those few people on the team who read this and get the big head and those few people are the ones who dont play with everything they have and those are the people who will mess the season up for everyone

look at the nfl last year patriots undeafeted no doubt they were the best in the league but, any day any time, the best team can get beat as shown. if you dont show up ready to play and workin as a team you cant win, its near impossible. the only way that could happen is if you are playin copper basin /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> but seriously lets just drop that all. it doesnt matter if we have the best d or not you must put that skill into action. I believe we will but you never know.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should know just as well as me... the best chant ever is when your at the state championships and the orange mound fans are all screaming "MELROSE" but in that one way they say it..... that makes for a good atmosphere

this is no lie, howard has beat us two years running lets not make it three... just think seniors you only have 5 promised games left... if you make it at least 6, which i hope you can, that is still just one more game... then it's over before you know it

I WAS GOING TO BRING THIS POINT OF BACK TO BACK WINS UP. BUT PEOPLE ARE STILL SAYING POLK GRINDS IT OUT BETTER THAN HOWARD. I DONT GET IT.

AND HOWARD HAS THE BEST CHANT EVER!!! JUST SCREAMING MELROSE??!! LISTEN TO THE WORDS AND THINK OF THE TRADITION. LIE DOWN, BLEED A WHILE, GET UP AND FIGHT SOME MOE!!! THAT MEANS REGUARDLESS OF THE OUT COME THE HUSTLIN TIGERS FIGHT TILL THE END. WIN LOSE OR DRAW

I WAS GOING TO BRING THIS POINT OF BACK TO BACK WINS UP. BUT PEOPLE ARE STILL SAYING POLK GRINDS IT OUT BETTER THAN HOWARD. I DONT GET IT.

AND HOWARD HAS THE BEST CHANT EVER!!! JUST SCREAMING MELROSE??!! LISTEN TO THE WORDS AND THINK OF THE TRADITION. LIE DOWN, BLEED A WHILE, GET UP AND FIGHT SOME MOE!!! THAT MEANS REGUARDLESS OF THE OUT COME THE HUSTLIN TIGERS FIGHT TILL THE END. WIN LOSE OR DRAW

i do admit the words and the meaning in your chant are better but when we were apart of that crowd when melrose played maryville and it was "cooper" time and all that was going on it was AWESOME!!!! /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> but i would say if i ended up pulling for the howard program (which would be any team you are not playin polk) and i actually got into the chant then yeah that would probably be cool too... i didn't mean to push any buttons or anything there t-mac.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . and i think this game really could go either way, but i played at polk and i support em so im saying polk all the way...

This game is always fun to watch. It is always the hardest hitting game for Polk County and I'd say Howard's as well. I believe this game will be tight as usual. I see it coming down to PAT's. Polk has struggled all year long kicking the ball (although looked much improved last week) and from what I understand Howard goes for two after each TD. The key to the game will be Polk's ability to stop those two-point conversion attempts.

Polk 15

Howard 14

I can't wait till Friday night!

This game is always fun to watch. It is always the hardest hitting game for Polk County and I'd say Howard's as well. I believe this game will be tight as usual. I see it coming down to PAT's. Polk has struggled all year long kicking the ball (although looked much improved last week) and from what I understand Howard goes for two after each TD. The key to the game will be Polk's ability to stop those two-point conversion attempts.

Polk 15

Howard 14

I can't wait till Friday night!

i wouldn't know if its fun to watch but it was always great to play.. i have to get used to this watching thing.. but yeah the two-point conversions could be a HUGE factor in this game....

P.S. nail07 i will see you friday night... is your golf stroke still just "one stroke" behind the rest?? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />