Sequatchie's Barker to Tennessee Tech

Indian

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only seen her play a couple of times and was very impressed with how she handles herself on the court and off the court. Never wearing her emotions on her sleeves. I see this kid as having success on the court and off. I love seeing kids get this opportunity. I live near the Cookeville area and I will be making Tech games now:)

There are no good players outside of the midstate (not even Knoxville (Webb especially), Milan, Memphis, Englewood, etc), haven't you guys learned that yet? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

GO GETM' Indian!! Tell it like it is!!!

Congrats to KB! I've watched you play since middle school and I knew then you were something special. The main thing is get a FREE EDUCATION because there is life after basketball!!!

I know LL is going to Furman but what about some of the others. Who may they be signing with?

To the poster that had to make a comment on Katherine's mom being the coach- You should be ashamed of implying she was easier on her daughter and helped her out. Katherine works hard, is talented, and deserves to play on the next level. Her family has given up summers to make sure she played where she needed to to get seen. Any player that wants to be looked at should have taken Coach Barker's advice and NOT taken the summer before their senior season off! As a coach, Coach Barker has done what she could to get folks looked at- the rest is up to the family and the player. That's just the way it is. All this BS about how the coach wasn't doing enough to get players looked at is just sour grapes from people who know less than I do about it and I don't know much! Dumptrucker- I don't see that Seq. Co. would have done as well with Kat's minutes limited. Who would you have in there? Who is being held back? No one! How far does the team go without Barker? Not far! And just wait, a new Barker is on the horizon, a meaner version of our Kat. By meaner I mean more willing to mix it up and less willing to take crap off people! Katherine is too nice most of the time. Something she will have to get over when she plays at TTU!

Katherine is too nice most of the time. Something she will have to get over when she plays at TTU!

Katherine will get it together, about the fourth or fifth game. LL will have to deal with the same thing at Furman. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />