Westmorelan VS York

OleSkoolEagle5

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may be wondering why the "D" if missing from the topic. We'll be bringing the big red "D" to the mountain next friday night. Better pack your lunch! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Nah!!! Just thought you was special like Posty!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Maybe you two can become BFF's??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Personally, I like York in this game, but I have to pull for Wetmoronlan? LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Not because I want to either!!! Help us out posty!!! Help the coaches out with your superior knowledge of Little League Football!!! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Get on that stool and coach away!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Personally, I like York in this game, but I have to pull for Wetmoronlan? LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Not because I want to either!!! Help us out posty!!! Help the coaches out with your superior knowledge of Little League Football!!! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Get on that stool and coach away!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Oh, come on Glover. I thought we were friends. How can you possibly be for westy? You gotta help us out with some of your clever computer skills.

GO Dragons!!!!

Oh, come on Glover. I thought we were friends. How can you possibly be for westy? You gotta help us out with some of your clever computer skills.

GO Dragons!!!!

Sorry, York winning isn't going to help my beloved OWLS!!!

York is alot like Bruce Lee!!!

Both are the Dragons

and

Both lived great for awhile before losing it and finally falling!!!

Posty almost got booted from PeeWee football last week, heard he was ruffin up a 16 yr old referee /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> . Somebody his own size.

"Almost" only counts in horseshoes and handgranades. By the way, we now have TSSAA refs like every other PeeWee league has that surrounds us. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Ya'll can thank Ole Posty for that one. As for the game this week, I think its going to be a good one. I really like Westmoreland's chances after the game they played at Scottsville Friday night. I felt we were fired up more than we had been all year. Our offense was clicking and the D played pretty good as well. We will have to be ready for the intimidation factor that goes along with the York stadium. I think we will use that to our advantage to motivate our own players.