Westmorelan VS York

OleSkoolEagle5

Oldskool, you and Posty seem to have a little in common. You might have started this one.

This game should be a good one. Both teams will try to accomplish the same things. Control the ball and eliminate mistakes. YAI's ability to be multi-dimensional on offense may be the difference. I like York in a close one, although a Westmoreland win would be good.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this game is at York!!! Wetmoronlan (LOL) fans get ready for some classic music from the loud speakers!!!

Songs like---Lets here for the boys and other classics from Michael Jackson and Madonna!!! LOL You will feel like its 1986!!! Things just hasn't progressed up that way I guess!!!

That's pretty funny /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well I do my best!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

If this game is at York!!! Wetmoronlan (LOL) fans get ready for some classic music from the loud speakers!!!

Songs like---Lets here for the boys and other classics from Michael Jackson and Madonna!!! LOL You will feel like its 1986!!! Things just hasn't progressed up that way I guess!!!

Well I do my best!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Don't forget YMCA!

GEEEE Whiz, I don't like this thread because I didn't start it. I'm gonna go start my own thread. NA NA NA.

Real Classy Postman /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Actually Oleskool, I started my thread before yours. I seen this one the next mourning after I started mine. By the way, you provide all the class since you have so much of it and I'll provide the trash talk since I'm so good at it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I was just trying to prepare our fans and players for the environment I have been told they will enter. Just hope we dont let some of the things I have heard happens when you go to the Amish Mountain interfere with winning this friday.

Actually Oleskool, I started my thread before yours. I seen this one the next mourning after I started mine. By the way, you provide all the class since you have so much of it and I'll provide the trash talk since I'm so good at it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I was just trying to prepare our fans and players for the environment I have been told they will enter. Just hope we dont let some of the things I have heard happens when you go to the Amish Mountain interfere with winning this friday.

My appoligies Mr. Postman. Didn't see your thread. I looked before I started one, but I guess I missed it. I jumped the gun. I guess this apology qualifies as some of that class I have so much of /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hear the half time show is phenominal! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />