Trousdale Co. @ Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been on in awhile and was expecting a little more for a TC vs Gville thread. Especially for a Wednesday afternoon i was expecting at least 5 or 6 pages. I know the tigers are a little down but durn i expected a little more than this. Regardless i look forward to a good rivalry game and another trip to the jungle. Don't lose focus jackets keep plugging.

I'll be surprised if TC can goose-egg the tigers and I expect it to be closer than 35 points.

Hope your right, but TC is really good this year, and Gordonsville is young and had some injuries at key positions. I think the Tigers can make it a ball game though. Good luck Tigers /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Old Pirate says these 2 programs have earned the respect of this OP. This game could be close but OP tninks perhaps it will be by 2-3 tds, going in favor of the yellow jackets.

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS, HOPE ALL THE PLAYERS COME THRU INJURY FREE. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I expect Gville to give TC a better game than most are expecting.

Gville has had trouble with the passing game this year, the running game not as much.

Gville may match up better against TC than some of the other teams they have played.

The passing game will struggle even more without the services of Whigham.

Cody Woodmore is an outstanding young player at RB. I believe it would be amazing if he can carry G'Ville to the postseason as a SOPHOMORE with as you stated virtually no passing attack helping him.

Woodmore and Brady Hearn (TE/LB) are two guys that are simply FOOTBALL PLAYERS!!!!

The passing game will struggle even more without the services of Whigham.

Cody Woodmore is an outstanding young player at RB. I believe it would be amazing if he can carry G'Ville to the postseason as a SOPHOMORE with as you stated virtually no passing attack helping him.

Woodmore and Brady Hearn (TE/LB) are two guys that are simply FOOTBALL PLAYERS!!!!

I believe he meant Gordonsville has had problems DEFENDING the passing attack. LEARN TO READ. DA.