Trousdale Co. @ Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know TC is heavily favored, but I'm hoping Gville can come out and make it a game.

We have 2 starters that was involved in a wreck and I know 1 will be out for sure.

I'm hoping that both teams come out injury free as injuries have hurt both teams the last couple of years.

hope those players get well soon. i know gordonsville isn't having their best year but there's no doubt that they'll come to play. i know they won't lay down like the owls did. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

our thoughts and prayers are goin out to the gordonsville families and the football we pray for the wreck victims everyday at school. this will be a good game i think gordonsville will come to play no doubt

Thanks for remembering Henry in your prayers. Keep them coming. From what I get he is in pretty rough condition. You would think that after last year with the Seagraves accident. That kids would view it as an example. Please. If any kids are reading this. A motor vehicle is a deadly weapon. Buckle up, the life you save may very well be your own. Above all speed kills. It happens on race tracks. With the best of protection. Also most tires on cars are not rated for over 80 MPH. Just in case you didnt know.

I can only hope TC comes in wanting to hang under the radar. Lull other teams into thinking they are just average. If they come in to impress other teams. It could get real ugly quick. GV will fight. Sometimes fighting is not enough when you are the underdog. I feel this will be the case in this game. Maybe we can talk Grunt into having TC just kick field goals. The neon shoes vs GV all out. What do you say Grunt? Can you arrange that? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I can only hope TC comes in wanting to hang under the radar. Lull other teams into thinking they are just average. If they come in to impress other teams. It could get real ugly quick. GV will fight. Sometimes fighting is not enough when you are the underdog. I feel this will be the case in this game. Maybe we can talk Grunt into having TC just kick field goals. The neon shoes vs GV all out. What do you say Grunt? Can you arrange that? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think that guy can kickem' 50+ yds. He kicked a 43 yarder against us that would have been good from 55+.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I'll pass that along to the coaching staff. All that aside, I can't really see Coach Creasy running up the score on the Tiggers,

assuming the opportunity is even there, and it's not yet. The boys in blue will come to play, though their hearts will be heavy, I'm

sure due to the misfortune of late. May even motivate them to play harder. Regardless, I hope we both get thru this week & game

with NO more injuries. Enough already!!

One concern for the Jackets, could be that they take this for granted, & decide to take the nite off, and end up in a dog fight.

Best of luck to Gordonsville after Fri. nite, for the rest of the season ( on & off the field ).

GO JACKETS.......KEEP THE STRING ALIVE