Who wins?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if ca ran it on yall mtp will run it down ur throats and make u like it

Your talking really big, but i don't think you have a clue to what your saying...I think C'wood will come out ready to win..They are too fired up for this game...They are ready to play, and they want this win. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Your talking really big, but i don't think you have a clue to what your saying...I think C'wood will come out ready to win..They are too fired up for this game...They are ready to play, and they want this win. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Seniors need to pick it up this week , they are winless against MP and have a great chance Friday to end that streek . GO TROJANS

The Tigers are fired up and want to keep that streak in tact. They have been practicing hard and will come out ready to defend their home field.

Chunk_d, we are cooking fish this week at the tailgate, want yours with or without tartar sauce?

Just like all the mTp & Cwood games this will be another good one.

Hope you do not mind Cascade 11, I had to borrow something you do every week.

I'd like to see you make one every week for all your region teams. It's always fun to see how they turn out and suprising how accurate they usually are. Good luck Friday night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />