Ooltewah vs Bradley co.

bipbopzot

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict; we will execute a short passing game, we will run 4 to 5 quick pitches, we will run 2 to 3 screen passes, we will line up in a spread (Pistol) offense most of the game and allow Brady to run the ball more often, we will run a hand off on a punt or kick off return, we will go for a block on a punt, we will allow audibles at the line of scrimmage if Brady sees something he thinks will be successful, we will throw hot passes when the receivers are not defended, we will observe the down and distance and call plays accordingly, we will observe the defense and take what they are giving us, we will allow our QB to go to his 2nd or 3rd receiver if he chooses, Polk will run for 100+ yards, our full backs will run for 50+ yards and we will win by three (3) touchdowns... that's what I'm predicting.

Go OWLS!

I like your prediction!!!!! Go Owls!

I guess BHO scared everybody off with his "dont sing it, bring it" jibberish.what a joke. How did the Owls look @ practice yesterday? I was told of some new Offensive package was put in, is this true?

I don't know about yesterday, but I saw alot of dropped passes for the short time I saw today. They were good passes....the receivers were not in sync. Gino was at practice. Also, saw 3 different boys passing????!!!!

I don't know about yesterday, but I saw alot of dropped passes for the short time I saw today. They were good passes....the receivers were not in sync. Gino was at practice. Also, saw 3 different boys passing????!!!!

3 different passers??????? well maybe there trying some new stuff to were the Owls are nt so one dimensional....anything will help loosen these defenses up a little. Whatever works for the team!!