South Pittsburg Vs Whitwell

TheAmbassador

What does thacker have to do with anything?? If I recall correctly he didn't even play high school football...I doubt he will be drawing up any plays

Coach Thacker is an assistant coach on the WHS staff. I was just asking a question. I bet Coach Taylor and Coach Thacker want leave anything in the locker room. I would bet they will be trying some hook and ladders, and QB throwbacks.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Thacker is an assistant coach on the WHS staff. I was just asking a question. I bet Coach Taylor and Coach Thacker want leave anything in the locker room. I would bet they will be trying some hook and ladders, and QB throwbacks.

i will ask him about the trick plays tommorow in class........maybe we can come up with some when we are playing PS2 in class god i love PE now....we dont have to do mountain climbers and all that exercise stuff anymore

you must be kinfolk of Thacker the way you always talk about him. I remember one time a sign someone brought to a basketball game in SP when Marion played down there......funniest thing I ever saw........LOL