Smyrna @ Oakland

MidTennFootball

Smyrna v. Oakland  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Smyrna v. Oakland

This game was not a win or loose by either team! Eachteam played their hardest and it showed not by the score but by the game. Bulldogs deserved that win as much as oakland

oAKLAND DIDNT WIN CRAP THE BULLDOGS WERE ON THEIR BUTT ALL NIGHT LONG AND OAKLAND STRUGGLED TO KEEP US OFF OF THEM BLOW OUT MY @**

Sorry, but that's just plain wrong. Oakland won, Smyrna lost - plain and simple. That's why you keep score.

Both teams played hard, both could have won, and if they meet again the result may be different. But only one team leaves the field with a win.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me just start by saying if u are going to pick out one person from an entire team and base the way the game is played on that one person something is wrong with you because that is not how football works!!!! It is a TEAM sport not a one man game!!!

Man, you need to chill. Im sure it is a bitter pill to swallow, but it was just a little friendly banter. Both teams played very hard and I dont there is any doubt that these are the 2 best defenses in the region