Sequatchie County @ Tyner Academy

bratt22

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well Bledsoe scored 22 in the first half and was leading ....at Tyner......don't get to cocky...you have lost two in a row...and i don't think this is one of Tyners better teams over the last few years......Sequatchie will score...but i don't think it will be enough....good luck to both teams..

I think they will score also but they really need to work on the red zone. They have a good little kicker too. I hope both teams say healthy thru the rest of the season.

I since hostility in your comment, is that because of two straight losses.lol

...No it's not because of any hostility...let me school you on a couple of things...when SC was going thru several coaching changes and 1-19, I didn't get on here and beat-up on the SC folk because that's not my style...sure it hurts anytime you lose but I don't let it get me down because I always remember Philippians 3:13...if you don't know what it says, check it out...the other thing I wanted to let you know is the person who made the original comment sounded like you would have an advantage if the game was played in Dunlap and we know that the "RAMS" have won more games in Dunlap than SC has won in Chattanooga!!!

...I do know how some games are officiated in Dunlap and I won't get into that at this time, however before you try to challenge me about a comment please reseach and know what you are talking about, ok??? Please don't have me tell you about a game that took place in Dunlap a few years ago...I am sure if I did Sequatchie and/or Indian would close this thread /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

...No it's not because of any hostility...let me school you on a couple of things...when SC was going thru several coaching changes and 1-19, I didn't get on here and beat-up on the SC folk because that's not my style...sure it hurts anytime you lose but I don't let it get me down because I always remember Philippians 3:13...if you don't know what it says, check it out...the other thing I wanted to let you know is the person who made the original comment sounded like you would have an advantage if the game was played in Dunlap and we know that the "RAMS" have won more games in Dunlap than SC has won in Chattanooga!!!

...I do know how some games are officiated in Dunlap and I won't get into that at this time, however before you try to challenge me about a comment please reseach and know what you are talking about, ok??? Please don't have me tell you about a game that took place in Dunlap a few years ago...I am sure if I did Sequatchie and/or Indian would close this thread /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Woa! I didn't beat up on Tyner I just asked because of bold lettter how so. And I know what took place it happened against another team aswell. That Coach that caused that has been long gone. Thats not a reflection on Sequatchie as a whole. Sorry to upset you.