Johnson County @ Unicoi

Guest longhorns51

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a year for injuries. This has to be one of the worst. We still have some talent though so I think we still have a shot to win out but hopefully we will go one game at a time. The Devils have improved and have a great QB from everything I have heard. All their skill guys look to be pretty good. With that said, I still dont think they are quite there. I predict 35-21 JC. I think JC can score on them it will come down to if we can stop them more than they stop us. I have heard we are getting a couple of guys back this week and if we do I think we will really look better on the defensive side of the ball. Good luck to both teams and hopefully it will be a little warmer night in Erwin than it has been here in JC lately. Fall is in the air!!

Johnson County @ Unicoi Why even go? That is the strangest statement I've heard in a long time. I grew up in Elizabethton back in the early eighties and we would go to this game each year just to watch the fights. Not on the field either. It was sort of like pay -per-view before there was such a thing. And it (this game) makes memories that last a lifetime. Go Unicoi.

I think that it will be a good game, but if the longhorns get set up right and do what there supposed to do the horns will take this one. Also both teams are backed into a corner so you know they will both be fighting hard but the longhorns just have more charchter...When it comes to your key players you have phipps,prudomme,and now bellamy but you have your backups that have stepped up which are leonard,miller,and jennings.If it comes down to a fist fight horns take it big time the devils dont like contact and the horns feed off it

Guest longhorns51

Ok boys and girls, its the morning before kickoff. Everyone in Unicoi is scared to death. Becasue tonight the Longhorns come to town and we all know what that means, another loss for the Blue Devils. I mean we have only beat them the past 6 years, so why would anyone expect anything different. Have a good game boys. GO HORNS

Longhorns 31

Unicoi 14

DW I want you to do me a favor. Before the game go and stand in the end zone. Cause that will be the last time you see it tonight.

Alot of assumptions made about the Blue Devils by Johnson Co. fans, alot of disrespect. Due to this, I hope Unicoi Co. wins. Show respect and you'll be respected, simple as that. Go Blue Devils.

Unicoi Co. 35

Johnson Co. 28

You can??™t let Lhorn51 get to you Tricities??¦his middle name is disrespect. He always comes on before the game and talks a big mans game with his big mouth. But he usually ends up with a big helping of CROW afterwards and we don??™t have to here his contumelious babble for a while. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Guest longhorns51

You can??™t let Lhorn51 get to you Tricities??¦his middle name is disrespect. He always comes on before the game and talks a big mans game with his big mouth. But he usually ends up with a big helping of CROW afterwards and we don??™t have to here his contumelious babble for a while.

Cap dont you start running off at the mouth, you still got a couple of days before you get yours. I wont be eating any crow this week or next. With THS weak D we will eat you alive. But anyways lets not get ahead of ourselfs. You need to focus on North. My middle name is not disrespect but it should be. Cause when we beat you i will give you all you can handle.

Guest longhorns51

Ok well now that this game is out of the way we can focus on the real game THS. Unicoi I will say that you were in the game on the 1st drive, but then well you meet the Longhorns. Also your little QB who everyone is afraid of and thinks he is a god. He is garbage. I dont care about his stats, he is not a leader.

On another note Christian Prudhomme im sorry man. We talked to his mom after the game and she said he will have a MRI on monday. If the ACL is tore im sorry, that injury bug just will not leave us alone. Im praying for you man i hope you can come back and help us, but if not i still hope you will get signed. You deserve it your a good player and a greak kicker. Best of luck I hope to see you on the field soon. Big Head congrats on your 1st TD, you had a great game man. Phipps well all i can say is there a postion you cant play. and to all of the other Longhorns, you played a great game. Enjoy the night you start on THS tomorrow.

Hey Cap im still running my mouth, and we both know that THS will be able to shut it up.

Ok well now that this game is out of the way we can focus on the real game THS. Unicoi I will say that you were in the game on the 1st drive, but then well you meet the Longhorns. Also your little QB who everyone is afraid of and thinks he is a god. He is garbage. I dont care about his stats, he is not a leader.

On another note Christian Prudhomme im sorry man. We talked to his mom after the game and she said he will have a MRI on monday. If the ACL is tore im sorry, that injury bug just will not leave us alone. Im praying for you man i hope you can come back and help us, but if not i still hope you will get signed. You deserve it your a good player and a greak kicker. Best of luck I hope to see you on the field soon. Big Head congrats on your 1st TD, you had a great game man. Phipps well all i can say is there a postion you cant play. and to all of the other Longhorns, you played a great game. Enjoy the night you start on THS tomorrow.

Hey Cap im still running my mouth, and we both know that THS will be able to shut it up.

Maybe the "injury bug" would leave you alone if you would stop running your mouth so much. Karma??

It's called being humble, buddy. Yes you beat them now, but in a few years if they have the chance to run the score up on you, I'm sure they will remember all that brown smelly stuff that keeps pouring out of your mouth.

Calling a high school football player garbage on a public message board? WOW. Thats ridiculous man, seriously. I didn't make the South/Unicoi game, so I haven't seen the guy play, but I can guarantee you this. He's a better QB than you. And by the way you sound, probably a better person as well. There is a nice litte warm spot I like to tell you kind of people to go, but sometimes I sleep easier just knowing you will find out eventually.

You can??™t let Lhorn51 get to you Tricities??¦his middle name is disrespect. He always comes on before the game and talks a big mans game with his big mouth. But he usually ends up with a big helping of CROW afterwards and we don??™t have to here his contumelious babble for a while. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Yea im still waiting on my 100 Dollars form the Betsy game from him /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="