Coffee Co vs Franklin Co

RebelHeart

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know men who coach on both teams and I bet they are frustrated this season. Nunley and Atkins both want to put good teams on the field and I have no doubt they both work hard each week with the boys. I think Pedo said it best, this game will be about pride.

I bet Cumberland County is up after their victory over White County and are looking at both of these teams as two more victories. One of these two teams can climb out of the basement this Friday with a region win.

Good luck to both teams and lets hope this game is well played by both teams. Good luck coaches.

I know men who coach on both teams and I bet they are frustrated this season. Nunley and Atkins both want to put good teams on the field and I have no doubt they both work hard each week with the boys. I think Pedo said it best, this game will be about pride.

I bet Cumberland County is up after their victory over White County and are looking at both of these teams as two more victories. One of these two teams can climb out of the basement this Friday with a region win.

Good luck to both teams and lets hope this game is well played by both teams. Good luck coaches.

I think it was 420trap that said it ... but I will take the credit /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would say Franklin Co. because they have the athletes, but with all the excuses since week 1, and only avg 5.6 pts a game with the national renowned offense and giving up 27 a game. Now that is taking out the Warren County game. What's the problem? Administration, coaching, support? Somebody has to know. What's your thoughts?

You just need to be patient /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ELA and all those that know him have said that the sophistication of the offense might take some time for the players to truly understand and then execute. You just need to take a chill pill! FC will be raining TD's in short order.