Coffee Co vs Franklin Co

RebelHeart

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ELA is doing great things with the FC program. I saw the passion as a leader that I've been looking for in the second half. FC was fired up, and began to play as a team. This is the first team game I've seen with the exception of the Warren County game. Focus was taken off of particular players to be the team star, and the kids started playing their positions. Great hits in the second half too. We went from playing two hand touch to connecting pads. I hope ELA could hear me Rebel_Pride, and FCMcCall yelling the whole first half, and we definitely heard him yell at the team to get the crowd into it. I saw a glimpse of what FC football should be, and has a tradition of being. We've lost that somewhere, and I think ELA is fighting hard with a few dedicated fans to bring that attitude back to FC. GREAT JOB COACH, and Tell the Boys thank you from some proud fans and alumni! GO REBS!!! LETS KEEP IT ROLLING!!!

Thanks for the kind words... we really do appreciate the support of the alumni and parents in the stands. Learning to play as a team and to put our individual egos aside has been a goal of this program from day one but it has taken a lot of frustration and discipline to make it happen. It was an emotional night for everyone in the stands and on the field and we are all so proud of how the Rebels played!

Thanks for your continued support of our program!

Thanks for the kind words... we really do appreciate the support of the alumni and parents in the stands. Learning to play as a team and to put our individual egos aside has been a goal of this program from day one but it has taken a lot of frustration and discipline to make it happen. It was an emotional night for everyone in the stands and on the field and we are all so proud of how the Rebels played!

Thanks for your continued support of our program!

We will be with you, cheering the team every week through (now) the playoffs. I like the new attitude and discipline our new coaching staff is trying to install into these players. It was good to see some fire on the sidelines and players in that 2nd half comeback.

Our Rebels showed some of their potential as a team for the rest of this season, and even the future. I really like seeing Wooten play QB and getting very good experience as a Soph. even if only throwing 7 or 8 passes. He lead the drive at the end of the 1st half, and contributed in only positive ways during the 2nd half. Terrance Martin ran for 200+ and scored a couple of TD's and really showed good Senior leadership coming out of the lockeroom.

In a way I see it a good thing that we will have 2 full weeks to prepare for an extremely strong and well coached Cookeville squad; however, you would like to carry that 2nd half momentum into a week of practice and the next game. I am excited to see how these guys play Cookeville, and no doubt will be there and as loud as possible.

Yeah he looked good, and offensive line had some HUGE holes for him too. Also thanks, maybe we can shock Cookeville like we did back in 2006.

That would be shocking, but you have the atheletes to do it. Just run it right and run it left, and throw a pass every now and then to keep 'em honest. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That would be shocking, but you have the atheletes to do it. Just run it right and run it left, and throw a pass every now and then to keep 'em honest. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Idk if we could handle an offensive scheme that complex /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm very proud of the Franklin County Team. They fought hard and didn't quit, even when facing a 20 point deficit early in the second quarter. I??™ve been watching these young men play for several weeks now and I can see the determination in their faces as they play their hearts out. Turnovers have plagued the offense and have cost them several ballgames. This game the turnovers were low and the outcome resulted in a "BIG W" for the Rebels. Congratulation to the Coaching Staff and to the team who didn??™t quit!

You can check out pictures of the game at:

http://www.jcshots.com/g/10032008_fchs__coffee_county