Coffee Co vs Franklin Co

RebelHeart

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game tonight. We gave up too many points early and the Raiders played solid ball throughout the first half. We gave up too many yards and had to rally during the second half. We are very proud of how the team overcame adversity and we appreciate the leadership from our senior class tonight. You were challenged, put to the test, and you found a way to win. This was a total team effort!!!

So. QB Jeremy Wooten did a great job in his first start on varsity! T-Martin ran for over 230 yards!

The JV won on Monday, the 9th grade won on Thursday. The varsity won tonight. It was a great week of football for our program!

Good luck to Coach Nunley and staff for the rest of the season.

Thanks to the parents for their continued support! We appreciate everything you do for Franklin County Football!

Congrats to FC on their 2nd win. Clinches a playoff slot. First time for making the playoffs since Mantooth left.

Tough one for the Red Raiders. Just keep plugging away. You guys are getting close to having a good team. Good luck next week.

Best kelp secert in Franklin Co. is Coach Bob Winston.

ELA is doing great things with the FC program. I saw the passion as a leader that I've been looking for in the second half. FC was fired up, and began to play as a team. This is the first team game I've seen with the exception of the Warren County game. Focus was taken off of particular players to be the team star, and the kids started playing their positions. Great hits in the second half too. We went from playing two hand touch to connecting pads. I hope ELA could hear me Rebel_Pride, and FCMcCall yelling the whole first half, and we definitely heard him yell at the team to get the crowd into it. I saw a glimpse of what FC football should be, and has a tradition of being. We've lost that somewhere, and I think ELA is fighting hard with a few dedicated fans to bring that attitude back to FC. GREAT JOB COACH, and Tell the Boys thank you from some proud fans and alumni! GO REBS!!! LETS KEEP IT ROLLING!!!