Coffee Co vs Franklin Co

RebelHeart

When watching the players play, especially the seniors - KJ, Sam Myers, Sam Miller, and others, and even more so, when watching them mourn after a loss, one can tell they give it their all, physically and emotionally. They do far more than just show up to play, they play to win. But, a few determined players does not a winning team make. I'd like to see the seniors and all who follow their lead have a great game Friday night and a great rest of the season. The players should always remember that with every moment, there is an opportunity for greatness. The past is past, play like there is no tomorrow.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see FC win, but I'm gonna have to say its going to Coffee County. My superstitions will be back in play this week and maybe they will do some good. ELA is a strong coach and I could see he's trying to make this team work. The JV team is looking good and I know there will be many years of good FC football to come. As for this week I hope to see a close game at Coffee County.

When watching the players play, especially the seniors - KJ, Sam Myers, Sam Miller, and others, and even more so, when watching them mourn after a loss, one can tell they give it their all, physically and emotionally. They do far more than just show up to play, they play to win. But, a few determined players does not a winning team make. I'd like to see the seniors and all who follow their lead have a great game Friday night and a great rest of the season. The players should always remember that with every moment, there is an opportunity for greatness. The past is past, play like there is no tomorrow.

Maybe we just don't have enough Seniors on this team. I heard someone say the other day that you'll lose one game for every soph. you start. I think we start 8...so step it up Sophomores. It would still be cool to make the play-offs though. We might get another shot at Oakland.

Maybe we just don't have enough Seniors on this team. I heard someone say the other day that you'll lose one game for every soph. you start. I think we start 8...so step it up Sophomores. It would still be cool to make the play-offs though. We might get another shot at Oakland.

Ill welcome the chance. I can guarantee that Oakland will play MUCH better the 2nd time around though.

If FC has another night of uninspired play, and turn the ball over 9 times, we will be run off the field just like last week. This team has played decent defense all year, and stopping CC stud RB should be priority number one. We also have to find a way to put up point on offense, no matter which individual is getting the ball and scoring the points. If one kid is averaging 5 yards a carry...give him the balll; however, if the same kid can't hold on to the ball or buy into team concept, find one that will. (I'm not taking a shot at any of our own backs, just making example). This team has to find a leader on that offense and follow his leadership. So, my point is, will the seniors and/or playmakers show up this week for FC and play as a team for 4 quarters?

Don't know how FC could lose with all those D-1 players on the team that I read about at the beginning of the season. That being said...

FC should win. This is the weakest team on their schedule. The first year coach at FC will do fine if given the opportunity to build the program the way he wants.

Expectations were high for a coach in his first year with the program. He has no leaders on the field which has plagued FC in recent years.

Don't know how FC could lose with all those D-1 players on the team that I read about at the beginning of the season. That being said...

FC should win. This is the weakest team on their schedule. The first year coach at FC will do fine if given the opportunity to build the program the way he wants.

How do you figure..CC beat Shelbyville Going away. We've lost to 2 teams that are top 10 in the state. We may be the youngest team, but not the weakest.

GAME DAY RAIDERS... DO WHAT YOUR COACHES HAVE TAUGHT YOU TO DO... PLAY FOUR QUARTERS OF SMASH-MOUTH FOOTBALL AND WIN

1. The team that makes the fewest mistakes will win.

2. Play for and make the breaks and when one comes your way - SCORE.

3. If at first the game - or the breaks - go against you, don't let up... put on more steam.

4. Protect our kickers, our QB, our lead and our ball game.

5. Ball, oskie, cover, block, cut and slice, pursue and gang tackle... for this is the WINNING EDGE.

6. Press the kicking game. Here is where the breaks are made.

7. Carry the fight to our opponent and keep it there for 60 minutes.

I hope that FCHS can pull out a long overdue win this week. Its gonna ba a hard fought game and the Rebs will have to be ready to play. There has been alot of speculation about how ELA is doing with the Rebels. He is doing the best he can and I have complete confidence in him and his staff.

Good Luck Rebs!!