USJ at Milan

bulldawgs#1

This game is going to be close I think. I'll think Milan will pull it out however.

Milan - 42

USJ - 35

you're giving usj 's offense way too much respect. they haven't seen a defense like milan's yet, or an offense for that matter. you always seem to be pretty knowledgeable about the game although you have had your hiccups occassionaly as we all have. so go to the bathroom and have a sit and think this one out again. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drop the HC talk on this thread. I don`t want to have to start deleting posts or much worse close the thread. Keep it on topic please. Thanks.

When did the Thought Nazi's take over Coach T? So, now we cant freely express ideas and talk about things that we feel are important and interesting? Goodness gracious.....someone is taking themselves a little too important in here, aint they?

I apologize Mr. Volunteer General for speaking about things that you found off topic and unimportant. I apologize, Mr. Volunteer General, for wasting precious space and time in Coach T. Geeeeez.

When did the Thought Nazi's take over Coach T? So, now we cant freely express ideas and talk about things that we feel are important and interesting? Goodness gracious.....someone is taking themselves a little too important in here, aint they?

I apologize Mr. Volunteer General for speaking about things that you found off topic and unimportant. I apologize, Mr. Volunteer General, for wasting precious space and time in Coach T. Geeeeez.

Relax Big Man - It's gonna be ok - He is just doing his job, sometimes the mods give a little more leeway than other times.

Milan's secondary will have a huge challenge this week. We haven't seen a team that can throw it as well as the Bruins and while I don't really think they can stop us, we are going to have some trouble with their offense. How many of the Bruins go both ways? Obviuosly, the the Bruin lineman hold their blocks for only a couple of seconds but I am sure some of the also line up on the defensive front.

Relax Big Man - It's gonna be ok - He is just doing his job, sometimes the mods give a little more leeway than other times.

Milan's secondary will have a huge challenge this week. We haven't seen a team that can throw it as well as the Bruins and while I don't really think they can stop us, we are going to have some trouble with their offense. How many of the Bruins go both ways? Obviuosly, the the Bruin lineman hold their blocks for only a couple of seconds but I am sure some of the also line up on the defensive front.

This game worries me because JW is not there. I'm not going to call a DB because that would be just wrong but there is one on Milan's team that is very very suspect and worries me against a very good passing game.

I was thinking the same thing stockerd. Postoak had success last year rushing the passer against JCS and USJ off the end. Rogers and Coleman have looked very good rushing the passer this year. I would like to see Avery and Jabronski blitz quite a bit. If we decide to bring some extra guys I don't think USJ will be able to handle it. While we will certainly miss JW I think Hart has the skill set to perform well even as young as he is. I wonder how many USJ will put in the box?

I was thinking the same thing stockerd. Postoak had success last year rushing the passer against JCS and USJ off the end. Rogers and Coleman have looked very good rushing the passer this year. I would like to see Avery and Jabronski blitz quite a bit. If we decide to bring some extra guys I don't think USJ will be able to handle it. While we will certainly miss JW I think Hart has the skill set to perform well even as young as he is. I wonder how many USJ will put in the box?

You are right about #25 - he has the tools be a good one.

USJ will stack the box with 7 or 8 but they know Coleman will have a field day if they don't respect the passing game. USJ's front line must show up big time and slow Milan's offense 3 or 4 possesions.

I think the problem that USJ will have will be the fact that most of the guys do go both ways. I look for this to be close through 1st half and Milan to pull away at the end, with their size, strength, and depth. But, then again, USJ fooled me last night against a very big Briarcrest team and hoping they do again next week !

I think the problem that USJ will have will be the fact that most of the guys do go both ways. I look for this to be close through 1st half and Milan to pull away at the end, with their size, strength, and depth. But, then again, USJ fooled me last night against a very big Briarcrest team and hoping they do again next week !

What is the average size of the offensive and defensive lines for the Bruins? I know the Gilley kid from Medina plays on the O-Line. He's a good kid.