USJ at Milan

bulldawgs#1

I don't think there is any way for it to be an ugly loss for Milan even if they do lose. They will fight you the whole game. It will be interesting to see if Jake is able to go without throwing a few picks. Milan's defense might not be the best in state, but they can make you look pretty stupid. Saying that, I pick Milan by 10.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yankee Your Out Of Your Ever Loving Mind Making This Prediction.

Ditto................. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

alot of people have not been giving usj credit but i have feeling after friday they will earn it. i live in mckenzie were we have a very good team ourself . but jake overbey and usj are one of the best teams around and they will do all their talking on the field friday.everybody can predict a score and thats great but win or lose usj will earn repect.

This Being Election Year I Have To Add This....

My Name Is Butchie And I'm From Mckenzie. And Mckenzie Does Not Support This Message.

This poster must have some mental problems...."Are You Crazy"??

Milan by at least 21 points.

Also in your statement about USJ being one of the better teams in the west, just try and play Henry County, they would break your team up just like they did against Westview.

Man oh man!!

Not even Milan wants any of Henry County this year. Having said that, no one else wants any of Milan.

Milan will roll in the second half.