USJ at Milan

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an interesting one - on paper it looks like Milan should win, but we all know there's a difference b/t what the stats say and what actually goes down on the field. All the USJ players know how HUGE a win against Milan would be and they'll bring their A game. It all comes down to whether Milan runs free and stops USJ's air attack or if USJ slings the ball around and manages to slow down Milan's amazing RB. I played in the past 2 USJ - Milan games and while there used to be some bad blood, the USJ team has alot more respect for Milan this year. Gilbert is an amazing talent and Milan is a good team. I hope no matter the outcome that the game is clean and fair AND that the rivalry continues ... even with USJ going to DII. Any team that plays Milan will improve after playing the consisently solid Milan teams ... having said all that, i didn't really make a prediction, cuz predictions don't matter - the actual game does. but GO BRUINS!

Milan 35 USJ 21. I dont see anyone getting Milan until the Boro. A Milan v. Alcoa game would be very interesting to watch. BTW, a lot of you were talking about Henry Co. not playing Milan and why. I went to the Henry Co. game last nite. Yall dont want to play Henry Co. this year. They are incredible. The QB, Teague, scored on runs of 60, 98, and 40 the first three times he kept the ball. He could have scored every time if they would have run him. They are big in the line....very big. And, they have speed all over the place, and they are very well coached. I may have to go to the Boro this year to see Milan v. Alcoa and Henry Co. v. Maryville.

Milan 35 USJ 21. I dont see anyone getting Milan until the Boro. A Milan v. Alcoa game would be very interesting to watch. BTW, a lot of you were talking about Henry Co. not playing Milan and why. I went to the Henry Co. game last nite. Yall dont want to play Henry Co. this year. They are incredible. The QB, Teague, scored on runs of 60, 98, and 40 the first three times he kept the ball. He could have scored every time if they would have run him. They are big in the line....very big. And, they have speed all over the place, and they are very well coached. I may have to go to the Boro this year to see Milan v. Alcoa and Henry Co. v. Maryville.

Guess what. Milan has speed all over. Milan is big all over. Not saying we would win, but we could win. Henry Co. is 5-0. They have played a grand total of 2 teams that has a winning record. Their opponents are a combined 9-17 this year. The team you watched Henry Co. play last night is 1-4. Treadwell's lone win came against a team that is 0-6. Easy for a good team to look awesome. Now it isn't much better for Milan. Milan has played 2 teams with a winning record. The teams Milan has faced are combined 11-16. My point is until they both start playing quality opponents, we won't know how good they are. We can only speculate.

When you watch a team play....no matter who they are...no matter how bad the opponent is....you can see greatness. I saw a great team last nite. They are big in the line...big and strong. They have speed in many positions. They also have three legitimate, big time, D-1 prospects. Teague was unbelievable. He was better than Kendall Harper of Trenton...lots quicker. Allen was a hoss....5'11" 250 lbs....and he could move. Sims is super fast, and could play. I was extremely impressed with Henry County. I will be shocked if they arent in the Boro playing Maryville.

When you watch a team play....no matter who they are...no matter how bad the opponent is....you can see greatness. I saw a great team last nite. They are big in the line...big and strong. They have speed in many positions. They also have three legitimate, big time, D-1 prospects. Teague was unbelievable. He was better than Kendall Harper of Trenton...lots quicker. Allen was a hoss....5'11" 250 lbs....and he could move. Sims is super fast, and could play. I was extremely impressed with Henry County. I will be shocked if they arent in the Boro playing Maryville.

why are you makin this thread about henry county and milan. we are playing usj and the last time i checked you guys were 4a so go there and prop up HC. milan wins 35-17.

thedawg44,

I'm not from Henry Co. I think that Milan has a very good team as well....especially for 2A. If you'll look above, I'm predicting that Milan will beat USJ. But, what I saw last nite was very, very, very good...for 4A. Henry Co. is a beast. I will be absolutely shocked if they're not playing Maryville in the Boro at the end of the year.

thedawg44,

I'm not from Henry Co. I think that Milan has a very good team as well....especially for 2A. If you'll look above, I'm predicting that Milan will beat USJ. But, what I saw last nite was very, very, very good...for 4A. Henry Co. is a beast. I will be absolutely shocked if they're not playing Maryville in the Boro at the end of the year.

MILAN-35

USJ-17 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />