Lincoln County

FCRebelBall

If you look back at the threads you will see I did apologize after the Riverdale game and congratulated CoachT and the Falcons for the win. I have not said a word till some jerk gets on here and states that I posted under some other name. I was willing to let things go but no, there is a bunch people on here that can't see two inches in front of their noses. I would have stayed quite but if you want to argue the point I am ready and willing.

like i said when you want come get it cause you can say all this on here but i bet you wont say this BS TO OUR FACE OR OUR COACHES AND IF YOU WANT TO WE WILL BE THERE FROM 130 TO 530

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is good stuff! Better than a soap opera. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Is there a football game going on this week?

LOL, no, this week is a bye for LCHS. This is the only entertainment we can give you. So grab a seat and enjoy it! Pipe in if you want.

At no time have I said anything bad about this years players, this has always been a coaching issue and still is. You are only as good as you are coached and right now you are not being coached very good. The facts stand for themselves. I would love to see the Falcons go back to the state championship. It may not all be CoachT and instead could be some assistants need to step up more and take a little more of the pressure off CoachT. I know it has to be hard being the Head Coach, assistant principal, and athletic director all at the same time. That is a lot of hands in the fire and demands a lot of time and energy.

like i said when you want come get it cause you can say all this on here but i bet you wont say this BS TO OUR FACE OR OUR COACHES AND IF YOU WANT TO WE WILL BE THERE FROM 130 TO 530

stretch can you just drop this stuff know its you. this is dumb and you are actin half retarded. your not even spelling things right. darn. your givin me a headache bein so stupid. grow up.

SO WAT YOUR SAYING IS YOU THINK ITS OK AND GOOD TO SAY ALL THIS BS ON HERE WERE EVERYBODY CAN READ IT DONT TKAE MUCH OF A BRAIN TO SEE THAT THIS JUST HURTS THE TEAM YOU SAYING THIS STUFF ON HERE AND POWER SOFTBALL IF YOUR READY AND WILLING THEN JUST COME IN THE LOCKER ROOM TOMARROW THEN BIG DOG

Where did you get that English? ....

He's a high school student. You (I assume) are a high school graduate, possibly a college graduate. Let's look at some of your gems of English....

"I am just glad they are other people in LC that believe and see the same things as I do. If that hurts yours feelings or you are a LC coach that is just to bad the facts are the facts. If you read the responses on here, there are more people who have took off their blinders and can see the truth. Just look at the records of the teams that LC have played and tell me how great of a job is being done in LC."

"Also you talk about about great players in the past and I grant you their have been some at LC, but without these average players playing around them, they would not have become great players"

"The arm chair coaches like you are the ones that can't see what is going on that As for the not knowing who I am I guess you dreamed that you talked the coaches because they know who I am and that my resume backs up my stats."

"As a good coach you have shape your team around the players you have."

"I know you are loyal to you coach as you should be, but there is problems."

Wow.

These examples don't include obvious typos or sentences that were run together.

Where did you get your BS degree (pun intended)?

I sincerely hope the OSU job works out for you.