Lincoln County

FCRebelBall

I do not have to impress you, because I know what I have done and it does not not involve you. The arm chair coaches like you are the ones that can't see what is going on that As for the not knowing who I am I guess you dreamed that you talked the coaches because they know who I am and that my resume backs up my stats.

Well I am still calling BS on your so called qualifications since no one seems to know anyone with the resume that you have in or around lincoln county. Coach Thompson knows more about football, motivation, and hard work than most of us could ever hope to, and you can't seem to face the fact that he is just better than you ever were or ever gonna be, so you live in a fantasy world where you can be some hot shot coach that no one has eer heard of. I looked up the teams with the highest winning percentage in the 90's like you said to before, and guess what none of them played Lincoln co in the 90's which you also claimed to have beaten Louy then. I have asked several people in town about anyone with these qualifications that you speak of and no one knows of anyone like that, not even the director of schools who said " I have asked everyone with coaching experience to help and there are none in Fayettville" So I guess yoou were able to get online and tell lies about yourself to make yourself feel better. Gee I have never heard of anyone doing that before.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would bet you have exactly the same qualifications to make such a statement as powersoftball did before the riverdale game don't you. I would even venture to say that you are powersoftball and are just to embarassed after last time to post under the same name. Would that be a fair assumption. You are an IDIOT.

I can re- assure you, that statement was not made by powersoftball. I agree with the poster. I am not embarrassed about what I said before the Riverdale game...Riverdale has only won ONE maybe TWO games...they were not a challenge, they handed us the game on a silver platter!! I think that NGA could have beat them. Our defense did an awesome job as usual, but again, as usual, our offense did...ok. I will say that there was more spirit on the sidelines and a greater variety of play calling done (plays were mapped) during the first half, but when they came out the second half, they looked to be back to the same ole same ole. Our linemen were sucking air so hard that they were having a hard time standing. That is LACK of conditioning. But alas, truth falls on DEAD ears. My son even says that they do not do that much conditiioning. Without seperate j/v -varisity practices, there is a LOT of standing around, attention paid to certain players with many others left to the side to do nothing but...stand. I watch practices quite frequently and know that my high school practices were never ran like that../smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> It is sad when the starters are that far out of shape. Shows one of two things...lack of conditioning, or lack of using the depth of the bench the coaches have to give the boys a break!

I do not have to impress you, because I know what I have done and it does not not involve you. The arm chair coaches like you are the ones that can't see what is going on that As for the not knowing who I am I guess you dreamed that you talked the coaches because they know who I am and that my resume backs up my stats.

as a INDY fan , i was shocked to see the LINCOLN COUNTY offense totals for the game vs INDY last Friday SHOCKED ! ! ! INDY as we all know could put up points so i was impressed with your defense but let me share with you the rushing yards the INDY has given up this year

Brentwood AC. - 306

Kenwood - 190

Centenial - 234

Franklin - 298

so not being at the game was your o that bad that night or did INDY step up

You can just stay at that small private school in Fayetville that no one has ever heard of and keep telling everyone how great you are and stay away from the people who really play ball. I never said I talked to the coaches. I guess all that education of your didn't teach you to read to well. I said I talked to people in the community and the director of schools. And none of them know of anyone with those qualifications.

I can re- assure you, that statement was not made by powersoftball. I agree with the poster. I am not embarrassed about what I said before the Riverdale game...Riverdale has only won ONE maybe TWO games...they were not a challenge, they handed us the game on a silver platter!! I think that NGA could have beat them. Our defense did an awesome job as usual, but again, as usual, our offense did...ok. I will say that there was more spirit on the sidelines and a greater variety of play calling done (plays were mapped) during the first half, but when they came out the second half, they looked to be back to the same ole same ole. Our linemen were sucking air so hard that they were having a hard time standing. That is LACK of conditioning. But alas, truth falls on DEAD ears. My son even says that they do not do that much conditiioning. Without seperate j/v -varisity practices, there is a LOT of standing around, attention paid to certain players with many others left to the side to do nothing but...stand. I watch practices quite frequently and know that my high school practices were never ran like that../smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> It is sad when the starters are that far out of shape. Shows one of two things...lack of conditioning, or lack of using the depth of the bench the coaches have to give the boys a break!

Did they have women's football when you played or did you play for the men. Also, are the second and third team players in better shape than the starters?

Let me help you out since you are so blinded by the light. From 1989 to 1998 we won 119 games lost 19 won ten straight region championships had three Mr Football's, had the all time scoring leader in the state at point. We went to the clinic bowl once, semi final 3 times, quarter finals 3 times, second round 2 and we lost in the first round 1 time. It was a tradition that we where still playing when Thanksgiving rolled around every year, when is the last time Lincoln County was still playing at Thanksgiving. You see we knew how to take average players and get greatness out of them. Not bad if you ask me. How does the LC record compare with that , so you can see that I know what I am talking about and if you don't understand that, that is fine also because you mean nothing to me and I could care less about your feelings. As you can see there are some that can and some that can't so I guess that makes you one of those that can't. I am sorry that hurts your feelings, so grow up and see the facts. Oh that small private school you referred to will soon be the power house in Lincoln County and Lincoln County the has been, if something is not done.

timesquote name='bugaboo' date='Sep 30 2008 - 11:10 AM' post='826875655']

You can just stay at that small private school in Fayetville that no one has ever heard of and keep telling everyone how great you are and stay away from the people who really play ball. I never said I talked to the coaches. I guess all that education of your didn't teach you to read to well. I said I talked to people in the community and the director of schools. And none of them know of anyone with those qualifications.

If there was a women's football team it would be a winner, by the way I never said anything about playing. We are talking about coaching. Don't have a clue what you are talking about with the second and third string player comment.

Did they have women's football when you played or did you play for the men. Also, are the second and third team players in better shape than the starters?

Enough said about Lincoln County offense and play calling.

as a INDY fan , i was shocked to see the LINCOLN COUNTY offense totals for the game vs INDY last Friday SHOCKED ! ! ! INDY as we all know could put up points so i was impressed with your defense but let me share with you the rushing yards the INDY has given up this year

Brentwood AC. - 306

Kenwood - 190

Centenial - 234

Franklin - 298

so not being at the game was your o that bad that night or did INDY step up

It's no secret that Lincoln Co. is not the powerhouse in football it used to be, and the debate revolves around weather it is the players or the coaches fault. Let me say that all of my children are girls, so I don't have anyone on the football team, just a great desire to see the Falcons soar to the heights they once did. I have been to all but 4 home games over the last 14 years, and managed to get in some road games as well, and I can tell you that LC's football program has gone down hill over the last 4 or 5 years. Who is to blame for this slide? I have read some posts that talk like LC does not have the talent they once did, and that Coach Thompson is doing the best he can with what he's got, but I do not see that as the problem. The Ninth Grade Academy has had good seasons the last couple of years, and these players make up the major part of LC's team. So I guess the question is, why is it that Coach Brannon can get them to play so well, yet Coach Thompson can't seem to. No doubt he had them up for Riverdale because of what has been said on here. My daughter has class with some of the players, and was told that Thompson said " I'll prove to them I've still got it". Even though Riverdale turned the ball over 5 or 6 times, LC looked like they used back in 90's. So why did it take people complaining to get him after the players to play like they were capable of playing? Now a riff has come into the team as some players are blaming some of the others for the loss to Indy. I don't think it was the players fault, I think it was the play calling late in the game. They did not even try to pick up a first down with 6 minutes left in the game. They tried up the middle 3 times deep in our own territory and punted, got lucky and blocked a fieldgoal, then ran up the middle 3 more times deep in our territory and punted. LC had around 104 yards for the game while giving up 305. If you can't run the ball, then you've got to figure out some other way to move the ball, and that falls to the coaches.

I agree 100 percent, it was not the players fault. the players can only run the plays that are called by the coaches. There is a lot of potential on this team, the sad fact is it is not being used. As a good coach you have shape your team around the players you have. You can't shape the team around four or five plays that worked ten years ago. This is modern football and times are changing and one, two, three, four, five, six plays up the middle IS NOT going to get it done. Each week should bring a different game plan and not the same predictable plays.

It's no secret that Lincoln Co. is not the powerhouse in football it used to be, and the debate revolves around weather it is the players or the coaches fault. Let me say that all of my children are girls, so I don't have anyone on the football team, just a great desire to see the Falcons soar to the heights they once did. I have been to all but 4 home games over the last 14 years, and managed to get in some road games as well, and I can tell you that LC's football program has gone down hill over the last 4 or 5 years. Who is to blame for this slide? I have read some posts that talk like LC does not have the talent they once did, and that Coach Thompson is doing the best he can with what he's got, but I do not see that as the problem. The Ninth Grade Academy has had good seasons the last couple of years, and these players make up the major part of LC's team. So I guess the question is, why is it that Coach Brannon can get them to play so well, yet Coach Thompson can't seem to. No doubt he had them up for Riverdale because of what has been said on here. My daughter has class with some of the players, and was told that Thompson said " I'll prove to them I've still got it". Even though Riverdale turned the ball over 5 or 6 times, LC looked like they used back in 90's. So why did it take people complaining to get him after the players to play like they were capable of playing? Now a riff has come into the team as some players are blaming some of the others for the loss to Indy. I don't think it was the players fault, I think it was the play calling late in the game. They did not even try to pick up a first down with 6 minutes left in the game. They tried up the middle 3 times deep in our own territory and punted, got lucky and blocked a fieldgoal, then ran up the middle 3 more times deep in our territory and punted. LC had around 104 yards for the game while giving up 305. If you can't run the ball, then you've got to figure out some other way to move the ball, and that falls to the coaches.

As to beating R'dale this year, that is NO great feat as it seems almost EVERYBODY is doing it this year. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

While I have a world of respect for Coach T and what he has done at LC, he REALLY does need an asst Coach that knows modern conditioning and weight training. That is what kept R'dale ahead of the curve against y'all in the past.

Let me help you out since you are so blinded by the light. From 1989 to 1998 we won 119 games lost 19 won ten straight region championships had three Mr Football's, had the all time scoring leader in the state at point. We went to the clinic bowl once, semi final 3 times, quarter finals 3 times, second round 2 and we lost in the first round 1 time. It was a tradition that we where still playing when Thanksgiving rolled around every year, when is the last time Lincoln County was still playing at Thanksgiving. You see we knew how to take average players and get greatness out of them. Not bad if you ask me. How does the LC record compare with that , so you can see that I know what I am talking about and if you don't understand that, that is fine also because you mean nothing to me and I could care less about your feelings. As you can see there are some that can and some that can't so I guess that makes you one of those that can't. I am sorry that hurts your feelings, so grow up and see the facts. Oh that small private school you referred to will soon be the power house in Lincoln County and Lincoln County the has been, if something is not done.

timesquote name='bugaboo' date='Sep 30 2008 - 11:10 AM' post='826875655']

He is talking about Brentwood Academy I think as they did play LC in the 90's and beat them. Why don't you transfer to Eagleville and see ya boy Carlton? Let me tell you a lil secret..........you were an assistant on a team that was busted for recruiting......let's see you do something as a HEAD coach and playing the kids in your ZONE. And just like you are claiming.....old Carlton ain't doing so hot at Eagleville with REGULAR kids. Maybe he is past his time too?