Lincoln County

FCRebelBall

well you know who this is. remember you know who everyone is on here. this aint my account. i aint got one. but yea. this debate is just getting stupid. it wasnt even started by us and yet we still got blamed for it. yea i agree with whats being said. either a new coaching staff or a change in coaching will do. if Coach T can coach like he did in the riverdale game then we would be good and we could go to state easily. you dont need to be jumping our shi*. you need to get the people sayin that it aint the coaching thats the problem. its the players. we have talent to go to state so that aint the problem. the problem is the play calling. even our teammates have said it. i dont want a change in coaching staff. i like our coaches but the play callin has to change. we cant win with play callin like that. even you must know that. instead of argueing with us argue with the people that are saying that Coach T does the best with what he has and its just the players. thats insulting the team. we aint even insulting the coaches. we are just saying we need new play callin. are you that stupid???

YEA YOU KNOW WHO I AM SO WHO ARE YOU

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, no, this week is a bye for LCHS. This is the only entertainment we can give you. So grab a seat and enjoy it! Pipe in if you want.

I'm a Falcon Fan, except when they play Manchester,but I think I'll watch this one from the bleachers. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This might be the most insane and ridiculous post i have ever read on the T.. You people have lost yalls minds. Not only is Coach T a great person but he is an even better coach. He has done more for that school and community than anyone EVER has. Why would he even want to coach at a place where people didn't appreciate his successes!! ITS called LOYALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And some of u people have none and probally never will because you are natural born LOSERS( a loser puts the blame on someone(COACH T) other than taking responsibility yourself(NO athletes).. You people will regret it when he decides to call it quits and i hope and pray you get what you DESERVE!!! COACH T, only very few feel this way so please ignore them, we support and believe in your system and will be behind you no matter what happens!