Lincoln County

FCRebelBall

He is talking about Brentwood Academy I think as they did play LC in the 90's and beat them. Why don't you transfer to Eagleville and see ya boy Carlton? Let me tell you a lil secret..........you were an assistant on a team that was busted for recruiting......let's see you do something as a HEAD coach and playing the kids in your ZONE. And just like you are claiming.....old Carlton ain't doing so hot at Eagleville with REGULAR kids. Maybe he is past his time too?

Actually after doing a little more research I have found that he was at Moore county during this time, which leads me to the question why is it that someone with such an impressive resume can't get that job in Alabama you were looking for. And also Billy you told me earlier that you have your masters but on your post on ahsaa you asid you were working on it. So which one is it?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check MPSA. I did post my resume on Alabama site but did not find a job I wanted, I was offered a job in Alabama but did not accept, pay not worth the cost of the move.. By the way I was recently offered a speed strength coaching job at Oklahoma State and we are still working on the compensation package. Oh by the way the contact for that job was originated off that AHSAA site.

Actually after doing a little more research I have found that he was at Moore county during this time, which leads me to the question why is it that someone with such an impressive resume can't get that job in Alabama you were looking for. And also Billy you told me earlier that you have your masters but on your post on ahsaa you asid you were working on it. So which one is it?

A few questions for powersoftball and his disciples (actually I've already asked these questions here but Mr. Softball never answered):

Exactly what do you hope to accomplish by trashing the coaches in a forum where players hang out? Incite a mutiny? Motivate folks to grab their torches and pitchforks and run the coaches out of town? Is your motive more important than the potential harm you're causing by anonymously trashing folks?

Do you think you're doing something good by trashing the coaches anonymously?

What's your goal?

power softball we all know who you are and know who your step son is and if you have have a problem with our team or our coaches come to the locker and say your bs in there since your so big and bad

THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!!! Best post I've seen in this thread so far!

If you want to hear many more fans say the same just come sit down in the stands on Friday night and listen to the fans. They are tired of the lack luster offense. Little over 100 yards against Indy Everyone else averages well over 200 yards against them. I know you are loyal to you coach as you should be, but there is problems.

power softball we all know who you are and know who your step son is and if you have have a problem with our team or our coaches come to the locker and say your bs in there since your so big and bad

Where did you get that English? Oh I plan on going somewhere else soon where people know how to win and do win. Get out of the good old boy politics. By the way RESPECT IS EARNED NOT GIVEN.

you just need to stay off here YOU NEED TO LEARN THE WORD RESPECT BUT I GUESS YOU ARE TO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT the only time you or flyfalcon mom get on here is when something is going wrong and if were ever your talking bout is so great just go back there cause we dont need you here

Did they have women's football when you played or did you play for the men. Also, are the second and third team players in better shape than the starters?

This comment is so retarted that it doesn't warrant a response...geesh. Oh, and I would say that if one is out of shape, then it stands to reason, they ALL are out of shape...again, so retarted, but then again, what else to expect, lol.

you just need to stay off here YOU NEED TO LEARN THE WORD RESPECT BUT I GUESS YOU ARE TO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT the only time you or flyfalcon mom get on here is when something is going wrong and if were ever your talking bout is so great just go back there cause we dont need you here

We didn't start this post. We didn't start name calling, we didn't start anything. Why pick on us? Because we are right and the most vocal? No, I am on here all the time. I have been busy and not able to post. I was quite entertained by Huntland's posts last week. Respect is earned and Coach T has my respect 100% -always said that. My son, his friends and all the kids love him. Never said anything different. That isn't the issue. What seems to be the problem here is the fact that NO ONE can seperate the issues. 1. LC is not the team it COULD be. 2. Coach T is a great person and was a GREAT coach, no doubt about that, but 3. LC could go much farther with a different system in place be it a new coaching staff or a new coaching approach. Times have changed and now so must we. Why do I get trashed for that? Why do I get name called for stating the obvious? For what I hear EVERY FRIDAY night in the stands?? For what I hear from OTHER parents of players and non players? I have nothing to prove to anyone here and truly do not care who I tick off, because I am not here to impress anyone, but to make sure I do the best I can for my school system and my children, who I support both 100% when they are right.