Lebanon at Riverdale

TDCman

This is a really huge game. Riverdale needs to be in playoff mode starting this week. The loser of this one will likely NOT make the playoffs.

Riverdale is coming off a strong game against DC. Lebanon has won two straight and should be riding a wave of confidence.

The one thing I remember about Lebanon from last year was that they have some real playmakers. Riverdale has struggled defensively against teams that have those kind of playmakers. Both teams are giving up 17-18 points a game defensively and both offenses have played well the last two weeks.

Really a very evenly matched game that matches two teams that haven't lived up to their preseason expectations.

Gonna go with Riverdale since they are home. Riverdale 28-21.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lebanon does have some playmakers, but they have little depth and several injuries. Their QB is injury-prone as well . Of course we all know that Lebanon is consistently very physical and has a way of coming back on you the second half. They always come up with some magical plays against us in the last Q. Riverdale will have to keep the fumbles to zero to take this one.

I have seen Lebanon and if Riverdale turns the ball over the Blue Devils are gonna make them pay. The Blue Devils look like a playoff team that has just had some bad luck. They will fight to the end and that is why I am picking them for the upset.

My thoughts on Lebanon exactly...much better team than the record indicates.

Offensively, I think Riverdale is much better than their record indicates. The defense seems to b going backward so it remains to be seen if they are capable of stepping up. If they are capable, and the offense keeps progressing, we'll be OK Friday night.

Warrior meat--Warrior meat--Warriormeat /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They stole our pitch fork /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" we'll see you in Hatte'is THY warriors--I bet none of you are native americans and U stink-- Athletes against athletees--Who will come out on top--I say

fork'im /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />