Lebanon at Riverdale

TDCman

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some tidbit for you call me sometime tomorrow afternoon and i shall share some with you ESPCIALLY if you need a laugh

Man, can't believe I missed tidbit and a funny. I'll call you today...I could use a good laugh.

Let's go Warriors!!! It's showtime.

Riverdale wins 42-7 which was also the halftime score. Riverdale is improving and played a nice game. Lebanon helped Riverdale a lot with turnovers and mistakes. Riverdale helped themselves by taking advantage of Lebanon's turnovers and mistakes.

I wasn't sure what to expect from the defense but they deserve kudos for stepping up big tonight. The personnel adjustments the last couple weeks seem to be paying off. Team looks pretty beat up...good time for the week off.

Good job Warriors!! Biggest game of the year comig up in two weeks.

GREAT FIRST QTR by the WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!WE SCORED 35 POINTS IN THE 1ST qtr BUT ONLY SCORED 7 more after that and that would be OK if the second teamers had gotten in but that was not the case the mercy rule clock really lets the game fly by BUT there are 2 things i dont like about it..it takes time away to allow more players to play and get the experience and if i am behind i want a chance to make a play and chip myself back into it and if it doesnt work out then i play younger players too...but WHATEVER lol

Lebanon played great in the second half and the second QTR as they shut us down after the 1st QTR...our defense played a little better tonight i believe there was a few hard hits tonight now we need to keep the intensity up for 4QTRS as we are already in playoff mode

GOOD WIN TONIGHT work hard in practice work on things we need to improve on as a team and lets see what kind of run we can make

GO WARRIORS

What a waste of a Friday night. I drove over to Riverdale tonight thinking Lebanon had a decent chance at winning this game for the first time since the early 90's. Lebanon was never in the game. I have never seen a team look so unprepared to play. Riverdale scored on their 2nd play from scrimmage on about a 60 yard run less than a minute into the game. It was 21-0 before Lebanon scored their only TD. Riverdale's line play vs. Lebanon's line play was a joke on both sides of the ball. Men against boys. Riverdale scored 2 TD's off of Lebanon turnovers. I'm afraid Lebanon is done this season. Dissapointing considering the large number of seniors on this years team but the incredible number of injuries to Lebanon linemen has taken its toll. I hope I'm wrong but at best I see Lebanon finishing 3-7 winning against Blackman but more than likely 2-8.

What a waste of a Friday night. I drove over to Riverdale tonight thinking Lebanon had a decent chance at winning this game for the first time since the early 90's. Lebanon was never in the game. I have never seen a team look so unprepared to play. Riverdale scored on their 2nd play from scrimmage on about a 60 yard run less than a minute into the game. It was 21-0 before Lebanon scored their only TD. Riverdale's line play vs. Lebanon's line play was a joke on both sides of the ball. Men against boys. Riverdale scored 2 TD's off of Lebanon turnovers. I'm afraid Lebanon is done this season. Dissapointing considering the large number of seniors on this years team but the incredible number of injuries to Lebanon linemen has taken its toll. I hope I'm wrong but at best I see Lebanon finishing 3-7 winning against Blackman but more than likely 2-8.

it wasnt as bad as the score you take away the first QTR it was 7-0 us so dont be so down on your team yet I do not know your schedule but you can play with anyone if you play like you did in the last 3 QTRs

On the bright side at least this one was not in a monsoon rain! I am still trying to dry out from that one.

Congratulations Warriors. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was at that homecomeing game i belive there was only about 5 or 6 other fans out there lol it was UNREAL

I was at that homecomeing game i belive there was only about 5 or 6 other fans out there lol it was UNREAL

Me and my wife were there...she still hasn't forgiven me for that one.

I counted four Lebanon players on crutches...must have been a pretty tough season so far.

Me and my wife were there...she still hasn't forgiven me for that one.

I counted four Lebanon players on crutches...must have been a pretty tough season so far.

From what I gather Lebanon had four starting seniors on the offensive line of the ball before the season began and they are playing with 1 of them due to injuries. I know last week they had to convert a fullback to play on the line. 2 of the linemen I believe have been gone all year and one played on a torn acl for the first couple of games and finally had to call it quits.

It is just one of those year.

But for all of the injuries the Blue Devils have been in every game except this one.