Indy vs Northeast

tnsparty

Let's talk about the game for once. It is Homecoming week at Indy. Indy comes off of a good, much needed road win. Northeast seems improved. I don't think Northeast will be able to stop the Indy offense. I think Indy is better overall and should win. Should be a decent game unlike in the past. What do you think?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if I recall the first year Indy had football they played NE and lost. So anything is possible. NE is much improved this year which is good to see amidst the controversy in the administration on fulfilling the head coach vacancy. However they are not to the level of the big boys in 6-5a (Franklin, Brentwood, Ravenwood, Indy, and the new addition Centennial). Indy will win this one. If both team play their "A" game Indy wins by 28. If Indy is off and NE is on, Indy wins by 14.

Prediction:

Indy 35

NE 14

Let's talk about the game for once. It is Homecoming week at Indy. Indy comes off of a good, much needed road win. Northeast seems improved. I don't think Northeast will be able to stop the Indy offense. I think Indy is better overall and should win. Should be a decent game unlike in the past. What do you think?

Good idea! Let's talk about the game. Why bring up "the past". I also believe Indy will lay the smack down on this team Friday night. I think they are itching for a big win and will finally get it this week. "Should be a decent game unlike in the past." Past is prologue.

Well if I recall the first year Indy had football they played NE and lost. So anything is possible. NE is much improved this year which is good to see amidst the controversy in the administration on fulfilling the head coach vacancy. However they are not to the level of the big boys in 6-5a (Franklin, Brentwood, Ravenwood, Indy, and the new addition Centennial). Indy will win this one. If both team play their "A" game Indy wins by 28. If Indy is off and NE is on, Indy wins by 14.

Prediction:

Indy 35

NE 14

I wasn't counting that year since they had no seniors. Northeast is a better team, but Indy till wins. Your prediction looks about right.

good luck to the EAGLES this week -

help me here does 4 teams from the region make the playoffs >

If so its safe to say that FHS has a spot nailed down and with respect to the NE DC and Columbia looks like the other three spots are between

Cent

BHS

RHS

Indy

looking at the games agaist the above mentioned teams that Indy has not yeat played BHS & RHS what do you see shaping up for them to make the playoffs if they do

good luck to the EAGLES this week -

help me here does 4 teams from the region make the playoffs >

If so its safe to say that FHS has a spot nailed down and with respect to the NE DC and Columbia looks like the other three spots are between

Cent

BHS

RHS

Indy

looking at the games agaist the above mentioned teams that Indy has not yeat played BHS & RHS what do you see shaping up for them to make the playoffs if they do

Every game is a must win in my opinion. If they end up with the same region record as Centennial, Centennial goes because of the heads up tie breaker. Lots of football left, but there isn't much room for error.

This race is going to be very interesting to say the least. That lost against centenial may come back to bite Indy. Bottom line, take care of the teams that you should beat. Indy will have to beat either Brentwood or Ravenwood or maybe both to make the playoffs. Indy must fix its run defense. Offensively they can compete with anyone as long as they move the ball around to all of there weapons. They did need an encore of last years run.

This race is going to be very interesting to say the least. That lost against centenial may come back to bite Indy. Bottom line, take care of the teams that you should beat. Indy will have to beat either Brentwood or Ravenwood or maybe both to make the playoffs. Indy must fix its run defense. Offensively they can compete with anyone as long as they move the ball around to all of there weapons. They did need an encore of last years run.

i agree they must split BHS - RWOOD or worse case sweep them , will be tough but I think they can do it. . . hey the Lincoln Co folks (looking at thier posts on this site ) are really uptight about the loss - if anyone went to game or knows first hand did INDY run defense show up or was LC that bad on the ground?

also lastly moving sat to florida so if anyone in future can post the scores i would really aprreciate it on Friday niites - i know sometime Tennessean is slow to post

i agree they must split BHS - RWOOD or worse case sweep them , will be tough but I think they can do it. . . hey the Lincoln Co folks (looking at thier posts on this site ) are really uptight about the loss - if anyone went to game or knows first hand did INDY run defense show up or was LC that bad on the ground?

also lastly moving sat to florida so if anyone in future can post the scores i would really aprreciate it on Friday niites - i know sometime Tennessean is slow to post

From what I understand the run D did show up and shut them down last Friday. If I were in your situation, I would simply continue to check this website for game night scores/etc. The Tennessean only seems to post stats on 'special' games. Good luck in the Sunshine State. Enjoy the Hurricanes! The force of the wind should bring back memories of some posters/posts on this website. lol lol lol

Northeast in their last upset of the season over Indy!

Play strong NE, keep your heads in the game!

As if! I don't think that's even a remote possibility. You guys didn't even have a coach untill just a few weeks ago did you? Indy fans! Are ya'll gonna let this post go unchallenged? I've had my concerns/opinions about this Indy team and have been roundly savaged at times for them. I do, however, believe that Indy does have a lot of talent and can beat any team out there, given the right personnel deployed, etc.... Where are all the Indy 'Bandwagoners' now that the team seems to be struggling and are maybe viewed by some as 'not so much'? Curious anomaly.