Millingto vs. Bartlett

cam6

I also feel the need to say this, Cordova fights a losing battle every year with the private schools. They recruit this area not stop. There probably isn't another public school in the state surrounded by private schools like Cordova is and they all recruit those kids. I imagine Cordova would have a tremendous program if they could even keep half those athletes from leaving for St. George, St. Benedict, Briarcrest, CBHS, ECS, FACS, harding and MUS. Just my opinion.

I can tell you that Coach Heinz at ECS does not and will not recruit.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell you that Coach Heinz at ECS does not and will not recruit.

Lets not forget about the basketball coach (Tippett), he certainly isn't afriad to recruit and has done a ton of it already at ECS. I'm pretty sure they can find a few multi-sport kids to help the other programs. I wonder how many innner city (NON-ATHLETES) the private schools want to "HELP" with these scholarships? If these kids were not athletes they would never try to "HELP" them. I am speaking of all the privates now, not just ECS.

He doesn't have to, they have parents over there that are willing to pay for kids to attend ECS and play ball--just like their freshman running back. Don't take my word for it, ask his parents.

Not sure of your point here? Also, not familiar with the freshman running back your speaking of, he doesn't play varsity for sure.

Lets not forget about the basketball coach (Tippett), he certainly isn't afriad to recruit and has done a ton of it already at ECS. I'm pretty sure they can find a few multi-sport kids to help the other programs. I wonder how many innner city (NON-ATHLETES) the private schools want to "HELP" with these scholarships? If these kids were not athletes they would never try to "HELP" them. I am speaking of all the privates now, not just ECS.

I was only speaking of football, that's why I said Coach Heinz. Can't speak of how much Tippet has or hasn't done but I would argue the point of Tippet doing "a ton of it". Would also say that if he has I know it hasn't had much if any impact on football.

Not sure of your point here? Also, not familiar with the freshman running back your speaking of, he doesn't play varsity for sure.

The point is not rocket science. It is simply that ECS is not as innocent as you would like to believe. The freshman RB is definitely not paying for his education and neither is his family, some other parents are trying to keep ECS winning now that they are mixing it up with the big private schools.

The point is not rocket science. It is simply that ECS is not as innocent as you would like to believe. The freshman RB is definitely not paying for his education and neither is his family, some other parents are trying to keep ECS winning now that they are mixing it up with the big private schools.

Wasn't looking for rocket science, doubt you could deliver that. You didn't make it clear that "others" were paying for the education. Still can't think of the freshman rb you're talking about. Guess I'll have to take your word for it, sounds like your in the know.