District 4AA

QSouth89

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the All-District teams?

They voted on it. I know the Catholic players that made it and a few other players from district schools, but I'm not sure if their coaches want them knowing it yet. I know that

Taylor Kiser (Stone) and Taylor Broussard (Catholic) are co-MVP's.

Jacob Sexton (Scott) newcomer of the year.

Nick Widmer 1st team, Eric Ponzurick and Daniel Hood 2nd team, and Lucas Branch honorable mention. Mike Buck (Stone) and Mike Hutchens (Catholic) are co-coaches of the year.

Congratulations to all who made it.

who is gonna take the district tournament

Depends on who you ask. Knoxsports will say C.A.K., HappyHour22, Irish423 and myself will pull for KCHS, Jimmy Dolan, NeonBodeaux, Chill and crew will say Anderson Co., Irishbball, yourself, stonefox, Helloman will say Stone. In reality it's hard to say, whoever is playing well at the time. I know it's a stupid comment but I feel one of the big 3 (AC, KCHS, or Stone) will win it. If Loudon gets hot from 3 point range they could be the dark horse.

They voted on it. I know the Catholic players that made it and a few other players from district schools, but I'm not sure if their coaches want them knowing it yet. I know that

Taylor Kiser (Stone) and Taylor Broussard (Catholic) are co-MVP's.

Jacob Sexton (Scott) newcomer of the year.

Nick Widmer 1st team, Eric Ponzurick and Daniel Hood 2nd team, and Lucas Branch honorable mention. Mike Buck (Stone) and Mike Hutchens (Catholic) are co-coaches of the year.

Congratulations to all who made it.

If a coach in 4AA tells me they would take Broussard or Kiser over Rorex or Cross then they are lying! This is funny to the point of ridiculous. LOL

Depends on who you ask. Knoxsports will say C.A.K., HappyHour22, Irish423 and myself will pull for KCHS, Jimmy Dolan, NeonBodeaux, Chill and crew will say Anderson Co., Irishbball, yourself, stonefox, Helloman will say Stone. In reality it's hard to say, whoever is playing well at the time. I know it's a stupid comment but I feel one of the big 3 (AC, KCHS, or Stone) will win it. If Loudon gets hot from 3 point range they could be the dark horse.

I think there is a huge gap between the big 3 and the other 4. I would say Scott would be the hottest shooting team. Wonder how many threes wil go up in the Scott/Loudon game? Critical to finish 1st or 2nd to avoid AE or Fulton out of the gate in the region. I think you nailed it with whoever is playing well down the stretch. Hope everyone stays injury free and we get some decent officials. Let the games begin!

If a coach in 4AA tells me they would take Broussard or Kiser over Rorex or Cross then they are lying! This is funny to the point of ridiculous. LOL

Actually I can see where they are coming from. Rorex has really only seemed to be full speed for a couple of games, and Cross can't be the MVP because you can't rely on him to carry his team in the crunch do to silly fouls and poor shot selection.

If im right i believe that Broussard held Rorex to 7 points last time they played? I may be wrong though

Yes im almost positive that was the number. I agree with you guys, I would rather have Broussard or Kiser not only because they are solid player, but because they are team players and lead their teams. They are also better overall than Rorex or Cross, defensively and more chemistry. I think it was a good decision, congrats to Kiser and Broussard

Yes im almost positive that was the number. I agree with you guys, I would rather have Broussard or Kiser not only because they are solid player, but because they are team players and lead their teams. They are also better overall than Rorex or Cross, defensively and more chemistry. I think it was a good decision, congrats to Kiser and Broussard

i have no problem with broussard and kiser being named co-mvp's. both players had good seasons, and their teams finished tied for 1st. however, to say that they are better overall players than rorex and cross is absurd!