Class A State Champions 08/09

midtensportsfan

Welcome back young man! Glad to hear that you're back and doing good. Please come by and say hi when we play LA this year would like to talk with you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good to hear from you as well..I will definately look you up when we play!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking RBS takes this district...here's how I see it finishing

#1 RBS

#2 Monterey

#3 Clay Co

#4 Pickett Co

Hope I didn't forget anyone!:)

Well you might have omitted one or two but they probably won't be much of a factor this year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I would however rearrange "your" top four a little

Clay Co

Pickett Co. tie

RBS tie

Monterey

As for the other two well its anyone's guess! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It's gonna be another great year for 7a. Clarkrange just got a hole lot better over the summer, Jackson Co will be just as good I think. I think PC will be a lot better than the so called "experts" think. Now can they beat these other two times every time out? No way, but they could pull an upset in the semi finals of the region I think. and if you can do that, you've got a paved road to the state championships. I think Coach Smith is really gonna have the girls ready to play in his second season with them, but still, they may be one more year away. Who is better Rogers or Brown? Flip a coin....

I'm thinking RBS takes this district...here's how I see it finishing

#1 RBS

#2 Monterey

#3 Clay Co

#4 Pickett Co

Hope I didn't forget anyone!:)

71 glad you are still around and well. Did not hear any support last year for 7a since you program was not very

successful. See the way it works you are supportive of other teams and players when they represent your dist.

and then others return the favor. I would hope someday you over there would wise up and begin working on

your failed athletic system. Basketball, football, baseball, horseshoes. The fact that you year after year don't

make a effort to correct the system says it all. In my humble opinion and I know you don't agree, you have not

earned the right to get on here and make jokes until you can humble your selves, and show you do care about

all young people everwhere that engage in athletics. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Dont forget about OS...GO LADY BOBCATS... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

71 glad you are still around and well. Did not hear any support last year for 7a since you program was not very

successful. See the way it works you are supportive of other teams and players when they represent your dist.

and then others return the favor. I would hope someday you over there would wise up and begin working on

your failed athletic system. Basketball, football, baseball, horseshoes. The fact that you year after year don't

make a effort to correct the system says it all. In my humble opinion and I know you don't agree, you have not

earned the right to get on here and make jokes until you can humble your selves, and show you do care about

all young people everwhere that engage in athletics. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You guys up there in 7a sure are mean to each other........must be in the water /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You guys up there in 7a sure are mean to each other........must be in the water /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Its a dog eat dog world up here, you have to have your "big boy" gloves on to get in the ring around these parts thats for sure! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dont forget about OS...GO LADY BOBCATS... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No one should forget about OS! They have one of the best players in the state on their team and always seem to be there in the end. They have a very good coach and argueably one of the best programs not only in East Tn but the state of tn as a whole. They will be a tough out for anyone thats for sure! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Glad to see you are alive and well, see ya in just a few days /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

No one should forget about OS! They have one of the best players in the state on their team and always seem to be there in the end. They have a very good coach and argueably one of the best programs not only in East Tn but the state of tn as a whole. They will be a tough out for anyone thats for sure! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I agree completely. This is a credit to the os program, and congrats to kayla.