big 9 basketball

unc1

Well tcsf, you're the man. I guess we are better than Boone. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I tell you what, there is some bad basketball being played in this conference. That was ugly. I just feel sorry for D-B and SH that they will not have any better competition to improve themselves with.

Yes sir, Volman, I would even throw Tennessee High in there with Dobyns Bennett and Science Hill. I'm afraid the only games this season that might offer some 'edge of your seat' entertainment will be the games between the top four in the conference (Dobyns Bennett, Science Hill, Tennessee High, Sullivan Central).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*rebelrebelman, I am thankful I did not attend the Sullivan North game last night. The write up on the varsity boy??™s game relays that the game was as ugly as ugly can get. Also, kingsportfan was keeping me updated on his sister??™s varsity girl??™s game at the end of each quarter. It was 26-4 at the end of the first, and 49-15 at half. The final was 74-29. Enough said.

Well, when I think bad basketball, I think 55 point losses. Nice choice in not going.

I tried to tell everyone how good the Bucs were gonna be, but nobody listened to me! And normally I feel like dying when I eat Little Ceasar's (don't ask me why I keep eating it) but you're little plug for LC made me want some. Overrooked cardboard, here I come!

Thats not what you said at my Birthday party Mr. Brag about eating 17 slices!

Oh, believe me the comedy should be plentiful with the Raiders. And by the way, when did you let your guard down. You were pretty uptight on the football boards. Straight facts, no questions asked. You still provide the information (which is great) but you make for a nice conversation, as well. The lighter side of TCSF, if I may. If I can change...and you can change...everybody can change!!!

And you can bet I'll keep mocking you because I'm your Ivan Drago boy. Say goodbye to your little Apollo Creed lover! (Tricitiessports Fan)

Thats not what you said at my Birthday party Mr. Brag about eating 17 slices!

Maybe you should have thought about the people who aren't huge swimmers. But I'm huge on pizza!

And you can bet I'll keep mocking you because I'm your Ivan Drago boy. Say goodbye to your little Apollo Creed lover! (Tricities Sports Fan)

Then that makes me Rocky. and Rocky wins.

I guess not watching any of the Rocky movies growing up leaves me at a loss here. I suppose I'm less American. I can't figure out if I've been insulted or merely mentioned in a back and forth. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Ro-cky! Ro-cky! Ro-cky!

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

E-C-W! E-C-W! E-C-W! E-C-W! E-C-W! E-C-W!

I guess not watching any of the Rocky movies growing up leaves me at a loss here. I suppose I'm less American. I can't figure out if I've been insulted or merely mentioned in a back and forth. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Ro-cky! Ro-cky! Ro-cky!

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

E-C-W! E-C-W! E-C-W! E-C-W! E-C-W! E-C-W!

Quick rundown, and spoiler alert. Rocky beats Apollo Creed in Rocky 2, they become buddies, Apollo trains Rocky, including a beach scene where they have a real intense man hug on the beach in Rocky 3 I believe. Then in Rocky 4 Ivan Drago comes around, and Apollo wants to show he still has it. Too bad Ivan whips his tail, tragic ending. Rocky then fights Ivan in Russia and wins, and the Russian crowd turned against Ivan and cheered for Rocky. That was when he pulled the quote, "During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about me, and in the way I feel about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty million. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!". That was what rebelrebelman pulled out.

Seriously dude, watch the Rocky's.