#1 Team in State in Scoring is The Grace Christian Academy

We do but when you get to playing some real teams that actually have winning records we'll see how good your offenses are. We have a great offense! Hope we see you in the playoffs just to show you how good ours really is!

The Grace Christian Academy playing nobody in 2008! And going 1 and out in the playoffs

Priceless! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Priceless! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Eagle3314 thats the truth ain't it man I can't stand them snobs from Grace there suppose to be a christian school but they sure don't act like it!!

Cosby don't deserve to mentioned in the same breath as GCA. Just a small town who takes pride in their school. They raise they're own and Idoubt any of them are thinking about winning the State. They are proud of where there at , Can't hold that against them. A good bunch.

I hope your right that way maybe it will quietin him down.....

He will shut up either when they reach the playoffs, or when his Mom catches him playing on the computer.

He has already gotten several threads shut down. Hopefully CoachT will eliminate this wart from the site.

Reminds me of a nut from Alabama a year or two ago, making wild claims about their team, suposedly

ready to take on anybody & everybody. Some of you may remember this nut. BOOK IT!! ( sound familiar?)

All that aside, good luck to the Hampton Bulldogs Fri. nite.

GO DOGS!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

He will shut up either when they reach the playoffs, or when his Mom catches him playing on the computer.

He has already gotten several threads shut down. Hopefully CoachT will eliminate this wart from the site.

Reminds me of a nut from Alabama a year or two ago, making wild claims about their team, suposedly

ready to take on anybody & everybody. Some of you may remember this nut. BOOK IT!! ( sound familiar?)

GO DOGS!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

He's still on here.... He made another thread earlier about his Scottsboro team gonna beat Lancaster Christian......

Yeah i remember BOOK IT dude he was a nut