7-AAA 2008-2009

MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

Yeah there is a lot of talent right here...thats why a mens' team from the boro hasnt won a gold ball in AAA since 1964. As I said, king is a good coach, but come on. You all act like he is John Wooden or something. As for the money, ever heard of fundraising? whats the deal with the parent situation and harris? fill me in please.

No one can critisize Coach King's run in Oakland with a straight face. Everyone knows he is the KING of coaches in 7aaa. The "SWAMI" has spoken !! Enough said about this topic.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boro guy just hush.

Ur a jealous Siegel guy is all. I'm sry.

Oakland's strength of schedule is always at the top or close to it.

All you can do it beat the guys that are on ur schedule. Guy

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> ??

Boro guy just hush.

Ur a jealous Siegel guy is all. I'm sry.

Oakland's strength of schedule is always at the top or close to it.

All you can do it beat the guys that are on ur schedule. Guy

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> ??

While I was scrolling through the Tennessean scoreboard, I noticed where Lebanon defeated Cookeville 88-87, in what must have been one heck of a game. X. Smith led Lebanon with 25 and C. Nunley netted 14. Cookeville was led by J. Akers whopping 36 points, M. Hill had 15. Looks like the ole "SWAMI" is in for one hard year of predicting outcomes in the rugged 7aaa.

While I was scrolling through the Tennessean scoreboard, I noticed where Lebanon defeated Cookeville 88-87, in what must have been one heck of a game. X. Smith led Lebanon with 25 and C. Nunley netted 14. Cookeville was led by J. Akers whopping 36 points, M. Hill had 15. Looks like the ole "SWAMI" is in for one hard year of predicting outcomes in the rugged 7aaa.

Warren County went 0-2 at the gallatin xmas tourney losing to host Gallatin by around 11 points and losing last night to Pope John 11 , 71-63 in a tight game . PL Prater's 20 points paced the Pioneers, while Hall pitched in 10. Pope John was led by Tate's 24 points. In other 7aaa scores, Siegel lost a 2 point game to Trezvant 51-49. Hammonds led the way for Siegel with 15 points followed by Gooch's 11. Blackman was routed by Coffee County by about 25 points. Dallas Holmes 20 paced a much improved Red Raider attack.

Sounds like there was no stopping Akers. WOW!

Yeah there is a lot of talent right here...thats why a mens' team from the boro hasnt won a gold ball in AAA since 1964. As I said, king is a good coach, but come on. You all act like he is John Wooden or something. As for the money, ever heard of fundraising? whats the deal with the parent situation and harris? fill me in please.

Parent Situation? Two words says it all.....Daddy Oden>

Look for some surprises in White County if Puckettt really is going to get to come back.

I thought he had ACL surgery today and was officially out for the whole season? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

What's up?

He did have surgery yesterday but when they got in there it was not as bad as they had thought. Talk about a good Christmas present this young man got the best. They did what they had to do, I don't know all the details yet, but they cleaned it up and hopefully he will be ready to go again in about a month. Still enought season left to make for a really good second half. Dr. Roberts had told him that he would be out for the season but got a pleasant surprise when he operated. A lot of prayers went up for this young man and still do for a full complete recovery.

Go Siegel, good luck tomorrow in Memhis!

Siegel losses to Mem. Cartver yesterday 77-71. Siegel led 51-50 at the end of 3 quarters. Nichols 21 led Siegel with Hammonds dropping in 17 and Tate finishing with 16 points. Carver was led by Lewis Jones"s 33 points. I guess Siegel is finding out what everyone already knew, The Memphis area is one tough place to win basketball games.