Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

77 to 73 Blue Devils

Lebanon trailed by 14 in first half, but cut that down to 7 at half.

Xavier Smith leads Lebanon with 18

Stuart Mitchell scores 26 for Sparta

11 for 24 at FT line for Warriors

Lots of fouls called in this game and both teams stunk at the FT line. Like Airball said White Co. was 11-24 and Lebanon finished 18-34. Good road district win for Lebanon.

Lebanon plays at Gallatin Saturday night.

A "working philosophy" brings home gold(or even silver for that matter) balls from the murphy center and as far as I know Siegel has neither of these in boys basketball. So maybe it is time to get a coach with a philosophy that can bring home the hardware because the talent is there, the coaching is not....

Haha......what a joke, If I am not mistaken...the "Great Randy"has over 500 (with a cupcake schedule every year) wins and he has neither a gold ball or a silver ball!! So make sure you look hard at your beloved coach and his Pats and explain to me with all the talent at Oakland over the years he has NEITHER!!!!!!!!!!

Haha......what a joke, If I am not mistaken...the "Great Randy"has over 500 (with a cupcake schedule every year) wins and he has neither a gold ball or a silver ball!! So make sure you look hard at your beloved coach and his Pats and explain to me with all the talent at Oakland over the years he has NEITHER!!!!!!!!!!

Again like I said Oakland always has such a weak schedule.

Oakland could have had a gold ball if certain selfish cry babies didn't have to act like yr olds.

Say what you will about King Jealousy shows. (dotson) Go back to hooters.

Siegel teams have glided by on their raw talent over the years. They have never had the coaching to carry them all the way or to develop or TAME them. Their lack of defense has usually been their downfall.

Give me Randy King any day over any coach in the state. He can take whatever kid he is given and DEVELOP them by instilling discipline, character, and actually teaching them the game. No matter what bumps in the road he has had to take due to new schools opening, zones changing, and cheap zone exempts......he still manages to win and be in the hunt for the district crown. His players RESPECT him.

AAHHHH YYEESSSS!!! 7aaa fans and players, the "SWAMI" is here once again to improve on his stellar (11-1) record with all the winning teams, for Friday's district match-ups !!! My pioneers will go into the "Boro" and face a young talented Riverdale team full of confidence. Riverdale by 17. In a good match-up Cookeville will also travel to the "Boro" to face Oakland, but will come up a little short. Oakland by 5. Blackman will travel over to Siegel, but will find the STARS strutting their stuff, after the big victory over Oakland. Siegel will not overlook Blackman. Siegel by 23. And finally, Lebanon will invade White County and come away with a 7 point victory over the "Pucketless" Warriors. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!! Read em and weep 7aaa fans and players !!!

AAHHH YYEEESSSSS !!! The "SWAMI" is here once again, after going (3-1), congrats to Cookeville on their 1 point hard earned victory over Oakland. The "SWAMI" now sports a (14-2) overall record , and will be back Monday with all his winning predictions for Tuesday's district games. The "SWAMI" has spoken!!!!!!

Siegel teams have glided by on their raw talent over the years. They have never had the coaching to carry them all the way or to develop or TAME them. Their lack of defense has usually been their downfall.

Give me Randy King any day over any coach in the state. He can take whatever kid he is given and DEVELOP them by instilling discipline, character, and actually teaching them the game. No matter what bumps in the road he has had to take due to new schools opening, zones changing, and cheap zone exempts......he still manages to win and be in the hunt for the district crown. His players RESPECT him.

2p this is a pointless argument. These guys (not all the siegel posters) but the ones now just don't know what they are talking about. Bottom line if Oakland lacks the talent that they say and play a cup cake schedule that means they would still have some loses. King doesn't allow that tho. Again I'm getting out smarted by peanut heads.

The day Oakland is not going to be very good I will be the first to admit it.

Oakland could very well beat Siegel next time around. I'm sure some Siegel posters would be shocked by that too. sadly

I can count on my hands how many games that I have ever seen Oakland play, so I am obviously not an avid Oakland fan nor do I know a whole lot about their program. I have actually seen just as many Siegel games that I have Oakland games. All that I am trying to figure out is how this guy could possibly get the Siegel job and not one person has been able to give me a logical answer. So I guess I can ask you...Siegel has some of the best talent around, why would you not get a GOOD proven coach and try to get these guys a ring??