7-AAA 2008-2009

MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

No way Chaisson would have been a backup to Oden or Ramsey.

Who was the one who actually passed the ACT and won a scholarship and started as a freshman in college? Sure wasn't Oden or Ramsey was it. Also who won MVP as a jr over both the above? Chaisson's sister was an OHS standout....logical for them to want him at OHS.

Cheap exempts.....Lucas Jones.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was the one who actually passed the ACT and won a scholarship and started as a freshman in college? Sure wasn't Oden or Ramsey was it. Also who won MVP as a jr over both the above? Chaisson's sister was an OHS standout....logical for them to want him at OHS.

Cheap exempts.....Lucas Jones.

Yes dood is just blind.

Chase was also starting as a true freshman at a D-1 school and filling the stat sheets up as well.

Hey I'm happy for Jimmy as well Jimmy is playing VERY good too. Repping Middle TN high school.

Chase has flirted with a couple triple-doubles in his 2 yrs so far

Just a thought: Wilson County Schools Closed Friday

AAAAHHHH YYEEEESSSSSS !!! the "SWAMI" is here looking to improve on his (18-2) district record. If the games are played Friday, here are the winners !! My Pioneers will lose at Cookeville by 18. Blackman will go into Oakland and lose by 22. Lebanon will make it's way into the "BORO" and play a spirited game at Siegel, but the Stars will prevail. Siegel by 13. And Finally, Riverdale will go to White County and come-up on the short -end of the stick. White County by 7. The "SWAMI" has spoken !! Read em and weep.

Not positive its true, but I heard Aaaon Puckett will play a few minutes against Riverdale Friday for the first time since injuring his knee. Good news!

Anybody know if the games will be played tomorrow since all 7AAA schools will be closed tomorrow? Maybe Saturday?

na they play tmrw according to Ol David Hockenberry /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

AAAAHHHH YYEEEESSSSSS !!! the "SWAMI" is here looking to improve on his (18-2) district record. If the games are played Friday, here are the winners !! My Pioneers will lose at Cookeville by 18. Blackman will go into Oakland and lose by 22. Lebanon will make it's way into the "BORO" and play a spirited game at Siegel, but the Stars will prevail. Siegel by 13. And Finally, Riverdale will go to White County and come-up on the short -end of the stick. White County by 7. The "SWAMI" has spoken !! Read em and weep.

White Co. by 7

Cookeville by 19

Oakland by 17

Lebanon by 5 (upset of the year)

Not positive its true, but I heard Aaaon Puckett will play a few minutes against Riverdale Friday for the first time since injuring his knee. Good news!

Anybody know if the games will be played tomorrow since all 7AAA schools will be closed tomorrow? Maybe Saturday?

Puckett did make his 1st appearance since his knee surgery and played well. He did play limited minutes and started out by scoring White County's 1st 5 points of the game on the way to a 59-53 win over Riverdale. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This dood.

No way Chase rides the bench guy. Get real kid.

Please start on Hockenberry cause I can back it up. So I'm waiting.

t.j. how many points did hock put up against siegel? He would be Siegel's 7th man. possibly 8th. not saying he isn't good, but if u put him up against guys like gooch or hammonds he's not gunna perform.