7-AAA 2008-2009

MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

AAAAHHHH YYEEEESSSSSS !!! the "SWAMI" is here looking to improve on his (18-2) district record. If the games are played Friday, here are the winners !! My Pioneers will lose at Cookeville by 18. Blackman will go into Oakland and lose by 22. Lebanon will make it's way into the "BORO" and play a spirited game at Siegel, but the Stars will prevail. Siegel by 13. And Finally, Riverdale will go to White County and come-up on the short -end of the stick. White County by 7. The "SWAMI" has spoken !! Read em and weep.

AAHHHHH YYEEEEESSSSSSSS !!! The "SWAMI" is here !!! Fresh off yet another (4-0) night, the "SWAMI" is now a sizziling (22-2) this year in district play. The question in the "SWAMI'S" mind is, Will Siegel run the table in district play this year ?? Stay tuned and find out, as the "SWAMI" will make his return Monday, for all of Tuesday's nights games. The "SWAMI" has spoken

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to the Warren co. @ Cookeville game last night. Congrats to cavs. That said, I understand the talent level may be down at warren co. or whatever, but there is no excuse for not boxing out, and getting after it. Not once did I see their coach yell at a player or take someone out for a missed assignment. There is no excuse for that.

t.j. how many points did hock put up against siegel? He would be Siegel's 7th man. possibly 8th. not saying he isn't good, but if u put him up against guys like gooch or hammonds he's not gunna perform.

David is playing the way King wants him to.

Hes a little frustrated but at the same time hes happy with his role.

King won't let David do much.

Yes David would be starting for Siegel over Vante.

Dotson and others tried hard to keep David

David did say King is starting to give him more plays. He can shoot lights out and is QUICK and can get to the basket

true. anything to argue here t.j?

I will argue all day. More than likely I'm going to be right.

Ask the legendary Brandon Ross a Siegel poster who is one of the few Siegel posters who actually know what they are talking about. He will tell you that David would start at point. He would also tell you how good of a player he is too.

9th or 10th haha.

I will argue all day. More than likely I'm going to be right.

Ask the legendary Brandon Ross a Siegel poster who is one of the few Siegel posters who actually know what they are talking about. He will tell you that David would start at point. He would also tell you how good of a player he is too.

9th or 10th haha.

haha...what a joke....Hockenberry doesnt even play alot for Oakland now....start for Siegel.... now thats funny!!