7-AAA 2008-2009

MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

AAAAAHHHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEESSSS!!! The "SWAMI" is here, fresh off yet another (4-0) night, improving to an amazing (30-2) overall district record. Congrats to all winners and the "SWAMI" will return Monday, for all of Tuesday's winners. The "SWAMI" has spoken!!!

AAAAHHHHH YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS !!!! Please !! Please !!! Please !! everyone sit down !! The " SWAMI" is here looking to improve on his amazing (30-2) disrict record. I understand that all 7aaa Coaches are waiting for the "SWAMI's picks, so lets get to it : Here are all the winner's for Tuesday nights games: Lebanon will go to the "Boro" to play Blackman. Gonna be a good game, but the "SWAMI" sees Lebanon winning this one by 7. Riverdale will play cross-town Oakland, and the home-court advantage will be kind to the Patriots, Oakland by 14. My Pioneers will make the short trip up to White County, and the Pioneers will continue their losing ways. White County by 17. And Finally, in the monster game of the night, Siegel will invade Cookeville and will continue their perfect season in 7aaa. Siegel by 8. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!! Read em weep.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody giving the cavs a chance I see ? ... I'll take cookeville in OT, just to change it up. Either way, should be a fun game to see

Good luck to everyone and let's pray for no injuries.

There is a reason not many are giving them much of a chance. There only hope is if they are raining 3's, thats it.

I seriously doubt they can get to the basket against Siegel.

I don't have a dog in this race since I'm not a Siegel or Oakland fan, but Chase was a MUCH better high school player than Ramsey. If Ramsey would have been about 6'3" he wouldn't have even seen playing time.

That statement is by far the dumbest one ive heard. Ramsey would not have seen PT if he was 6'3. I think your missing the fact that he can shoot from outside, and has been touted as the most athletic player on an athletic Missouri team. You must not have seen all the ###### beatings Ramsey layed on White County through his career.

That statement is by far the dumbest one ive heard. Ramsey would not have seen PT if he was 6'3. I think your missing the fact that he can shoot from outside, and has been touted as the most athletic player on an athletic Missouri team. You must not have seen all the ###### beatings Ramsey layed on White County through his career.

I don't recall him knocking many shots down from the outside against White County. I remember him getting alot of junk baskets around the goal simply because he was usually the tallest player on the court. I'm sure he has developed his skills and is a much better player now than he used to be.

There is a reason not many are giving them much of a chance. There only hope is if they are raining 3's, thats it.

I seriously doubt they can get to the basket against Siegel.

[/quote

i won't deny that they will have to shoot well to win, but it is a home game for them. Let us also not forget that they beat the stars twice last year.... so it wouldn't be far fetched to think they could win.

Siegelgrad, ... you can't deny that if Ramsey was only 6'3, he would not have been even close to the same player.... there have been many skilled players that wish they would have been 6'9'' come through this district. some of Those same players (generally from places like white, warren, cookeville , etc...) would have been better than Ramsey if roles were reversed and he was only 6'3. He was a great player, but alot of that had to do with his height. . . just like everyone else in basketball... height lends itself to basketball

I will never agree with any of that, Keith was the most athletic player on those teams and had a good outside game to go along with his height. I guess thats why hes at Missouri while no one else out of this district is at any major confrence schools playing. Keith is the best player to come out of this district in my memory. Thats a dumb argument anyways because hes not 6'3 hes 6'9. God blessed him with height and great talent. Hammonds might surpass him as the best out of this district though.

I will never agree with any of that, Keith was the most athletic player on those teams and had a good outside game to go along with his height. I guess thats why hes at Missouri while no one else out of this district is at any major confrence schools playing. Keith is the best player to come out of this district in my memory. Thats a dumb argument anyways because hes not 6'3 hes 6'9. God blessed him with height and great talent. Hammonds might surpass him as the best out of this district though.

Your memory obviously doesn't go back to the White County teams from 97-99. Jolly and Gribble were 2 of the best if not THE best to come out of this district. They also gave us BACK to BACK state championships to prove it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />