7-AAA 2008-2009

MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

oh that was oakland and riverdale. not takin a shot a white co. lol

but white co did go play in that big tourney at warren county and then host a joke of teams at their own tourney. lol

dont worry about the future and siegel. first off they wont lose a step after this year as the only key player they will lose is nicholas (#34). and as for the future, siegel's jv team has been absolutely killing the rest of the district from what i hear. 3 sophomores get decent playing time with this years team. and i dont mean at the end of the game lol.

Well we lost to a Gallatin team that is 13-3 in the Warren co. tourney and lost to an Upperman team in our own tourney that is now 16-4 and just beat a Livingston{19-2} team tues. night that was ranked #2 or #3 in the state. That's some pretty decent teams in my book.

I agree Siegel will be tough next season as well, but I GUARANTEE a drop off after that. GUARANTEE. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can resolve this arguement here... White County guy.. Look at the scoreboard at the end of the game tonight, and you will see how good Siegel is getting.

Tonights game is not the discussion. I know WC will lose tonight by a large margin{no big deal}. We lost too much firepower from last years team and our best player coming back{Puckett} who was averaging more points than anybody in the District is out with a knee injury. It's just too much to overcome. With that said Coach Mitchell is doing a great job with all the young guys and we are competing well with just about every team we play.

Tonights game is not the discussion. I know WC will lose tonight by a large margin{no big deal}. We lost too much firepower from last years team and our best player coming back{Puckett} who was averaging more points than anybody in the District is out with a knee injury. It's just too much to overcome. With that said Coach Mitchell is doing a great job with all the young guys and we are competing well with just about every team we play.

Speaking of the future, The Pioneer freshman team has lost only one game this year, and that was in overtime !!

Speaking of the future, The Pioneer freshman team has lost only one game this year, and that was in overtime !!

Talk about the future. Nobody has gotten within 20 or 30 points of one of White county's middle school teams. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oakland has held yet another team well below there scoring avg.

Another win /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

The D is really clicking.

HAHA yeah right guy. People knew Siegel was gonna be a good team last yr.

Maybe not final 4 good but good yes.

Get over Chase yall it just kills yall he didnt wanna go to Siegel.

Chase didn't bail on his team like the others did just because they wasn't startin as freshman or w/e the case was.

All hail the King.

AAAAHHHHHH YYYYYEEEEESSSSS !!! The "swami" is here looking to improve on his (26-2) district record. The "SWAMI" realizes that all 7aaa Coaches, Players and Fans are waiting patiently for the "SWAMI'S" arrival, so Wait no MORE !!!! Here are all the winner's for Friday's District match-ups: Oakland will invade Lebanon in a very- interesting-close -hard match-up to call, but the "SWAMI sees Oakland winning by 3. Cookeville will invade the "BORO" and defeat Riverdale by 6. White County will not enjoy their trip into the "BORO" losing by 26 to Siegel. And finally, Blackman will come to McMinnville to play my Pioneers. One of the two district losses the "SWAMI" has this year was week one, when the "SWAMI" took the Pioneers against Blackman. I have learned my lesson. Blackman wins by 7. The "SWAMI" has spoken!! Read em and weep.

AAAAAHHHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEESSSS!!! The "SWAMI" is here, fresh off yet another (4-0) night, improving to an amazing (30-2) overall district record. Congrats to all winners and the "SWAMI" will return Monday, for all of Tuesday's winners. The "SWAMI" has spoken!!!