East TN Teams

etnmom

Region 2 will be all OAK RIDGE. Region 1 is going to go to DB. Science Hill and Greenville will also be tough. I think Tenn. High will have an off year but still make it to the region. Morristown West was a good story last year. They actually win their District, but I think everyone is ready for them now.

I will have to see it to believe it. DB has been improving, but has not done much in the past eight to ten years. I am not convinced they have a lock on the District and certainly not on the Region.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't count MWest out yet. They have a transfer, Taylor Hall. She plays on the Memphis Elite 15U team that won the Nationals and is about 6'2''. A real 6'2" who can run the mile in about 6 minutes. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Taylor is a awesome player and will be a big asset to M.W but i think 6'2" is stretching it i think 5'11" maybe 6' is pushing it but regardless she's a great kid and bball player.....TAKE IT TO THEM TAY!!!!!!!

Don't count MWest out yet. They have a transfer, Taylor Hall. She plays on the Memphis Elite 15U team that won the Nationals and is about 6'2''. A real 6'2" who can run the mile in about 6 minutes. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

A transfer into Morristown West......now there's a shocker!!!!!

Wow!! It sure has taken everybody long enough to notice my post!! Where is everybody at these days? There is another post that says that 6'2" is a stretch--I would bet 100.00 on no less than 6'1". She is pretty impressive close up, let me tell you. Unless the other poster is her mom, in which case she should know.

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

now what kind of idiot are you statman. you make west sound like they are a magnet for transfers. you better look elsewhere or do better research before you make stupid statements like that. and as far as the hall kid goes, now we will see how good these teams really are. west has been doin it for years without players. what the heck is going to happen now that they got some. look out east tennessee!!

Wow!! It sure has taken everybody long enough to notice my post!! Where is everybody at these days? There is another post that says that 6'2" is a stretch--I would bet 100.00 on no less than 6'1". She is pretty impressive close up, let me tell you. Unless the other poster is her mom, in which case she should know.

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Be careful what you bet Toughnut i'd hate to see anyone lose money in these hard times....unless you have it to throw away then send it my way. I'm not Taylor's mom but i can assure you she's not even 6'1"......i still say 5-11 to 6-0 max. I was standing next to her @ the bluestar event in Memphis and a girl that was listed as 6'1" and Tay wasn't as tall as that kid. Don't matter how tall she is what matter is she can play ball. Personally i can't wait for HS ball to start so we can see how much these young ladies have improved from AAU season.

now what kind of idiot are you statman. you make west sound like they are a magnet for transfers. you better look elsewhere or do better research before you make stupid statements like that. and as far as the hall kid goes, now we will see how good these teams really are. west has been doin it for years without players. what the heck is going to happen now that they got some. look out east tennessee!!

It is with "surgical precision" that M West seems to land their transfers.

You know....2006 "all we need is a pitcher....ooops.....there's one", 2008 "now all we need is a pitcher....oops....there's another one" and now "all we need is a post player....well I'll be darn.....there's one"

You know....2006 "all we need is a pitcher....ooops.....there's one", 2008 "now all we need is a pitcher....oops....there's another one" and now "all we need is a post player....well I'll be darn.....there's one"

well what do you want them to do cry you a river!! if you want them to appoligize for players transferring, you better not hold your breath. besides the pitcher from jeff your referring to was no big prize. but the hall girl, now thats another story. all i can say is good choice tayor hall. let them all wish and wonder how and what could have been!! go win a gold ball and shut them all up.

That's pretty funny!! Actually, the latest pitcher is a move in from Florida, not a transfer from the surrounding area. She is a crack volleyball player too. She was slowed up this season because she broke her ankle in softball tryouts. She missed several games at the beginning. I wish she played basketball as well. With two 6' +s on the court that would be pretty awesome!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />