Boyd Buc @ South Pitt

reaction

wow tnsprtsfan thats a pretty big slap in the face to those 2nd & 3rd string guys when they are the ones that put up most of the points. IMO those guy deserve all the respect they can get bc any 2nd and 3rd string that gets a chance to play against a opposing first string and put up points deserves respect. What else do you want to happen?... maybe put in the cheerleaders...

It was a 9th grade RB that had the most rushing yards (150+) and TDs (2) in the game. David Jones only had about 50 or 60 yards as did all the starting backs

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What year was it that Will Healy played, and seems like another kid right before him or after him. Someone went to Air Force or Navy, or some where. Those kids were playmakers.

Pirate, Will Healy went to the Air Force then transferred to the University of Richmond. After him was Drew Akins, who is playing at Carson Newman. Yes, they were both playmakers, but Nic Hughes has probably the strongest throwing arm of the three. That combined with the huge O-Line, and the great running attack of Ben Beasley and Taylor Gilley makes Boyd a balanced offensive threat. Defensively, Boyd is very talented up front and Seth Emery is probably one of the best linebackers in this area. (Oh I forgot...according to The Ambassador, I am not supposed to know anything about football because I am a woman...LOL) BTW, I don't bake cakes either. Guess the all knowing Ambassador doesn't know it all after all..does he? LOL This should be a great game..can't wait to see it.

BBSMom is going to end up kneeling to her Ambassador if she keeps up the comments. So does BBSMom think Boyd is on their way to another state championship? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> BBSMom please bake me some cakes because I am /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Old Pirate says take your lost respect and stick it,tnsprtsfn. You have no clue as to what happened. OP will give you a little run down 1st team played less than 1 qtr and the score was 40 - 0 after 1gtr and 60 -0 at the half, 2nd team scored about 24 points and the freshman score about 30 pts. Don't care what some goober thinks. We sure won't loose any sleep around here. Total scoring 1st team 3 tds, 2nd team 3tds & 3rd team 5 tds. Do us all a favor and see your doc.

"LACK OF CLASS" that's a laugh coming from some goober. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

OP says you didn't know coach Vic's nephew is the QB for Whitwell either did you?

Thank you for the rundown "OP"... I guess this goober just doesnt know anything. It's just a shame such a good program never faces any compitition. Sure wish the pirates could play a REAL power house and see just how good south pit really is.. and maybe humble you a little bit "OP".

Thank you for the rundown "OP"... I guess this goober just doesnt know anything. It's just a shame such a good program never faces any compitition. Sure wish the pirates could play a REAL power house and see just how good south pit really is.. and maybe humble you a little bit "OP".

You can't help who's in your region. I think they do play up in some of their non-region games. Let me guess, they should schedule Alcoa, Maryville, MBA, BA, and Ensworth!

Personally i was not. My brother in law was. He left however at the half. IMO 82-0 is more than a team should ever put up at the high school level. Apparently the belief 2 hours south is differs.

Somebody get this person a tissue. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> And some cheese.

I cant wait till Friday night myself. After seeing SP throw like that against Tyner I dont think no one will stop them from having another undefeated season and repeating as State Champions. Man can u imagine if Vic did some Spread Offense with Terrell & David in the backfield /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />! Honestly before the Tyner game I did think this might be where the Pirates slip up but after seeing that game I am a believer! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I will have my prediction later in the week.

Personally i was not. My brother in law was. He left however at the half. IMO 82-0 is more than a team should ever put up at the high school level. Apparently the belief 2 hours south is differs.

What else do you want us to do? The freshmen team scored 35 on them. If there starters can't stop freshmen, they deserve 82 on them. The only other thing we could have done is punt on 1st down.

You can't help who's in your region. I think they do play up in some of their non-region games. Let me guess, they should schedule Alcoa, Maryville, MBA, BA, and Ensworth!

The Pirates wouldnt backdown & as a good friend of mine says, "It might be closer than what the experts think." /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />