Grace goes down

hsftballfan

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Hampton & the Bulldogs!! Best of luck the rest of the season from Grunt & Trousdale Co.

TGCA, there are several recipes online for crow. Humility is not in the character of the ignorant. Refs, sickness,

injuries, excuses. How about the wrong color jersey, weather, drought, remnants of hurricane Ike.

Truth is, you got the taste slapped out of your mouth by Hampton, as expected. You are, at best, a top 25 team.

You'll win some more games & run up the score, with your powder puff schedule. Enjoy the ride until week 10 is

in the books. Fun stops there. Would love to get you in the first round.

Way to go Pujo & the 'Dogs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congratulations to Hampton & the Bulldogs!! Best of luck the rest of the season from Grunt & Trousdale Co.

TGCA, there are several recipes online for crow. Humility is not in the character of the ignorant. Refs, sickness,

injuries, excuses. How about the wrong color jersey, weather, drought, remnants of hurricane Ike.

Truth is, you got the taste slapped out of your mouth by Hampton, as expected. You are, at best, a top 25 team.

You'll win some more games & run up the score, with your powder puff schedule. Enjoy the ride until week 10 is

in the books. Fun stops there. Would love to get you in the first round.

Way to go Pujo & the 'Dogs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks Grunt, the score was a little misleading, Hampton actually dominated .

Also great job by you guys, Ithink you guys have a legit shot at another title. I always keep up with you fellers closely. Nothing but respect.

Man this had to be the worst officiated game I have ever seen. They were holding our team all night and getting away with a bunch of cheap shots.

We had a lot of kids playing hurt and some had been sick this week.

Come on, this time of year every team has kids hurt and sick, nobody is 100%

Hampton is a pretty good team for 500 students against our 200.

LOL! You are gonna put that up..... your 200 are hand picked Hampton's 500 live in the area.

We aren't done and we will still win the rest of our games. Sorry I didn't get too McDonalds I had to rush home for an emergency.

The emergency wasn't removing your foot from your mouth cause you're still running off at the mouth. Could you have possibly dirtied your underwear while watching the game?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would like to know the name of the official in the black hat. We will finish the season strong and if we had been even close to 75% we would have blown Hampton out. They are a good little team but we had the deck stacked against us tonight.

75%.... Man you can't even loose Gracefully.... ha get it I made a funny.....

Come on, this time of year every team has kids hurt and sick, nobody is 100%

LOL! You are gonna put that up..... your 200 are hand picked Hampton's 500 live in the area.

The emergency wasn't removing your foot from your mouth cause you're still running off at the mouth. Could you have possibly dirtied your underwear while watching the game?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

75%.... Man you can't even loose Gracefully.... ha get it I made a funny.....

You made several funnies.

I greatly enjoy this news.

I already found it strange Grace was ranked above both Greenback and Oneida in the Knoxville News Sentinel when Oneida is ranked ahead of them in the AP poll (And greenback will most likely be by the end of the year). I guess it just shows the closer to the newspaper the more hype they get. Maybe now that Hampton handled them(even with Hampton being down this year), even GCA will see they aren't as good as they hoped.

ThegracechristianAcademy striving for perfect excuses.

The moral to this story is ; Don't tease a mean dog and not expect to get bit!!!!!!!!

You think They may drop a little in the polls that they are so proud of ?

I am really not a Grace hatter , but I am glad someone put them in check.

No one is unbeatable in my opinion . Not even The bigest and best teams .

Man this had to be the worst officiated game I have ever seen. They were holding our team all night and getting away with a bunch of cheap shots. We had a lot of kids playing hurt and some had been sick this week. Hampton is a pretty good team for 500 students against our 200. We aren't done and we will still win the rest of our games. Sorry I didn't get too McDonalds I had to rush home for an emergency. I would like to know the name of the official in the black hat. We will finish the season strong and if we had been even close to 75% we would have blown Hampton out. They are a good little team but we had the deck stacked against us tonight.

well i hate to say it but adam ducedizzel told you so..... that was a terrible officiated game because alot of that player that should have been threw out..... haha... but Hampton came down and hit ya in the mouth... and like i said you would lay down.... #24 was the best player on the team for Grace he ran hard, stayed low and had tons of heart.... Great JOb..... i had a chance to talk to his grandpaw and he was a very nice man...... but i think that #3 layed down and did not want to get hit any more... i also got the chance to talk to Ram Fan last night.... he was also a very nice person and had alot to say about you... did you see me last night.... if not you probably heard me.... i was the one that started the overrated chant with about 3 minutes left in the game....... and the cops thought that was just too funny... i talked to two of knoxvilles officers the whole game.. and they are very nice.... o yea who ever was driving a white chevy truck, parked besides the bleachers last night....thanks because i needed something to stand on so my short butt could see over the players.... hampton came, saw and finished.... so stop making excuses..... i was waiting for my icecream......really get a life....

TheGraceChristianAcademy, sorry but your perfection is over. the dawgs aint no oakdale buddy. and about your sick players, you must have not seen one of our best linemen puking his guts out on the middle of the field from where he has been sick as a dog the past 2 weeks; so your boys aint the only ones that have sick or injured players. we just flat out ran over the rams, grace's recruits cant handle hamptons hit'em in the mouth style of play simple as that. also, i watched the knoxville news last night and all it was was a highlight of what little grace good (amos) mostly who is a heck of a player and they also said that everything went against grace and that prices td should not have counted for some reason lol. why all the excuses??? grace is not the best team in region 1 let along the best in knox. where they are ranked ahead of fulton and austin east. i dont understand while knoxville media is on the grace bandwagon.

i have heard that adamtwofive has been working with the running backs a few days a week and i really saw progress in them from last week to this week as far as staying low and hitting the holes. alex chambers played a very good game at saftey. i dont understand why was #5 not tossed from the game. he pitched a fit and i am suprised that a school with such high demand for sportsmanship as grace would tolerate such behavior. his acts during the game were inexcusable. i was with adamtwofive when ramfan and amos's grandpaw introduced themselves to us and both were very friendly people as many of their fans were. the bigbluewreckingcrew play a very good game on both sides of the ball last night besides the two fumbles. hang on to that ball and we will be one darn tough team to beat!