Brighton v. Henry County

chaos001

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awe come on, get Hank and the helicopter back!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

It is sure to be an exceptional high school football experience.

I hope there is enough room for all the folks from out of town.

Good luck and give your doc a hug /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

If you are right about the score or even close to right then we are ____ good! I do believe Brighton has a good team and I think they will be the best we have played as the coach said. I also believe that even though I havent seen them that they cant be as good as us. And if theyre close our crowd will intimidate them.

I agree with you totally. Why wont you be here? How can you miss this one?

Commitment booked a while back. Hate it, but that just they way it goes! Leaving in 20 minutes.

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!

Henry Co. 28

Brighton 17

I dont see anyone stopping Teague, unless he gets injured. And, Teague's surrounding cast is very, very good. I do think that Teague and the big fella who has committed to TN will have to play Defense in this game. But, Henry Co. will go undefeated this year, and will go to the Boro to play Maryville. That should be a great game.

I am sorry to inform you that although Brighton is the best team we will play in the regular season, We are averaging 40 points a half with our starters in, our defense has not given up a point in the first half and that is when our starters are playing, You think Brighton will hold us to 28 points, they just gave up 16 to a Munford team that had not scored that many all year, their defense will not stop us tonight. Our defense will stop them cold.

Gaddis will not call the dogs off as early in this one

HC 61

BHS 14

I am sorry to inform you that although Brighton is the best team we will play in the regular season, We are averaging 40 points a half with our starters in, our defense has not given up a point in the first half and that is when our starters are playing, You think Brighton will hold us to 28 points, they just gave up 16 to a Munford team that had not scored that many all year, their defense will not stop us tonight. Our defense will stop them cold.

HC 61

BHS 14

WE AGREE!! I said 48-18 because I said the boys will only play a half again!

I hope he doesn't call the dogs off. NO Competition until the playoffs and yes real game we are this _____ GOOD!!

See ya at the game! Go Big Red!

HC 61

BHS 14

If you are doing this for "shock" value, then you have succeeded. I am shocked at how foolish you are! That score will not happen.

Awe come on, get Hank and the helicopter back!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

It is sure to be an exceptional high school football experience.

I hope there is enough room for all the folks from out of town.

Good luck and give your doc a hug /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

We barley have enough room for all the Patriot fans and our stadium isn't small.

Good Morning Big Red Nation! The smell of pigskin is in the air! A great battle on the gridiron is only hours away. This is a real chance for HC to prove who they are and what they are capable of. The Patriot Defense can prove that they have what it takes and the machine of an offense can prove that they will not be shut down. The weather is going to be great, the crowd is going to be huge and the noise level is going to be incredible! So come on out Big Red fans and enjoy the atmosphere - great tailgating and great football.

Let's Get it ON!

Go Big RED!!!

Good Morning Big Red Nation! The smell of pigskin is in the air! A great battle on the gridiron is only hours away. This is a real chance for HC to prove who they are and what they are capable of. The Patriot Defense can prove that they have what it takes and the machine of an offense can prove that they will not be shut down. The weather is going to be great, the crowd is going to be huge and the noise level is going to be incredible! So come on out Big Red fans and enjoy the atmosphere - great tailgating and great football.

Let's Get it ON!

Go Big RED!!!

Great post! Tonight will be exciting!

What time is everything gettin started tonight. I know I will be there early. Any free food this week? There is nothin like a good grilled burger and watchin your favorite team play another really good team. I hope we have the intensity we had against westview. And we come out and let everybody know where we stand at in 4A.