Brighton v. Henry County

chaos001

I have been out of town this week and haven't been able to keep up with what going on. Last Friday night during the game, I heard that the Brighton QB was out, is that still the case?

As always, the coaches and young men will be ready for the game. The beef up front will open some massive holes for the backfield, as always. Whether Brighton is a challenge or not, the Pats will win. I would imagine those that can make it to the game will see the same series of offensive plays, with a score happening quickly as has been the case all year. The playbook is thick and we as 12th man have only been able to see half of the first page so far this year. Tonight will be no different.

Defensively, a lot depends on the QB situation. No matter, our platooning of players going in and out, depending on the down and distance, will keep us strong throughout the game. There should be some more strong hits from the Pats tonight. The three big men will have a great game. Jermain is improving every week as he has realized to stay low and clog up the middle while Teese and Miligan will play strong. Gallimore will be looking lay down some hits, he is playing hard this year.

Daquilla and the special teams will have more fun tonight. It is great to have a kicker that can get some hang time so the guys can get down field and lay out some people. Hopefully, Bruce want have a chance to punt tonight, but if he does it will be a good one.

I haven't missed a game in four years, but since it is already night time for me, I will be listening to the game via WMUFRADIO.com. at 2:30 am on Saturday. No matter, when Lance and Andy begin announcing I will be up, listening, and cheering on the BIG RED! Thanks to WMUF for streaming this live over internet so it can be worldwide. I have one co-worker from the Chezch Republic, one from Belgium, one from Spain, and one from Brazil joining me tonight to listen to the game. After they listen to the game, they will know what real football is and will be some of the first international Patriot fans.

GO PATRIOTS!!!

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PAT04, Let me clarify what I mean by playing 3 or 34 on D. Playoffs 4th and 1 or on a goal line stand don't be surprised to see 34 in the game. He has been called on during the last 3 years to fill a hole in those situations. If Pats are putting 7-8 up on line for that situation don't be surprised to see 34. Playoffs ,If Pats need an extra DB in a passing situation late in a close game gotta believe 3 would be there. He has been called on in that situation before.

Don't get me wrong, the D has looked good without having to play them. No dish on the D. They have done great. Hope they are not needed.

They are just additional weapons to have for the Defensive Coordinator's disposal in the playoffs, if needed in situations.

Same sentiment here... and Gaddis has confirmed this in some of his pre-season talks. If the need arises, 34 & 3, along with a couple of other O-lineman, are prepared to step in on D. Again, if the need arises. Will the "need" arise this tonight? Doubtful...

HC - 48

Brighton - 13

I have been out of town this week and haven't been able to keep up with what going on. Last Friday night during the game, I heard that the Brighton QB was out, is that still the case?

As always, the coaches and young men will be ready for the game. The beef up front will open some massive holes for the backfield, as always. Whether Brighton is a challenge or not, the Pats will win. I would imagine those that can make it to the game will see the same series of offensive plays, with a score happening quickly as has been the case all year. The playbook is thick and we as 12th man have only been able to see half of the first page so far this year. Tonight will be no different.

Defensively, a lot depends on the QB situation. No matter, our platooning of players going in and out, depending on the down and distance, will keep us strong throughout the game. There should be some more strong hits from the Pats tonight. The three big men will have a great game. Jermain is improving every week as he has realized to stay low and clog up the middle while Teese and Miligan will play strong. Gallimore will be looking lay down some hits, he is playing hard this year.

Daquilla and the special teams will have more fun tonight. It is great to have a kicker that can get some hang time so the guys can get down field and lay out some people. Hopefully, Bruce want have a chance to punt tonight, but if he does it will be a good one.

I haven't missed a game in four years, but since it is already night time for me, I will be listening to the game via WMUFRADIO.com. at 2:30 am on Saturday. No matter, when Lance and Andy begin announcing I will be up, listening, and cheering on the BIG RED! Thanks to WMUF for streaming this live over internet so it can be worldwide. I have one co-worker from the Chezch Republic, one from Belgium, one from Spain, and one from Brazil joining me tonight to listen to the game. After they listen to the game, they will know what real football is and will be some of the first international Patriot fans.

GO PATRIOTS!!!

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

What cookin waffle man?

I agree. I hope they are just kids that know nothin about football. It makes us look like we have no class.

be careful saying folks dont know as much football until after the game, If those that call for a blow out are right and there is a running clock in the middle of the 3rd, it might make you look as if you do not know football. Most every post on this thread is based on hear say about Brighton, not many posters know anything about Brighton except recent history and what they have read on here by other knowledge banks that are self proclaimed experts such as you and the warrior. By the way, being a retired coach of 68 years does not make ones predictions anymore accurate. If that were teh case, the warrior might well be a millionaire betting on football games. I am not foolish for predicting a score of 61-14 anymore than you or the warrior predicting a score of 21-20. None of us know anything about how the game will turn out and it is all based on previous performances and peoples heart. What is foolish is the fact that one is judged on here for his/her prediction before teh game even takes place, now if I am bad off with the 61-14 prediction, come on here and tell me how stupid I am, notice in my original prediction that I noted Gaddis making a statement and not calling the dogs off. I will go ahead and tell you that if the clock is running before the 4th quarter then I will not bother telling coming back on here and telling you how foolish that you are. Predictions also have nothing to do with class. Would it be considered classless to say that Henry county would dominate say Marin if we played again. Character and class have not been compromised by predicting a score.

I do not remember your prediction but I am sure since you are the guru of football knowledge that you can pinpoiont the score weekly.

I agree Warrior and hope Henry Co. can blowout Brighton. It makes no sense to get on here and post those type of things!

It entertains me that someone like you can get on here and say that you think Henry county will win and it makes no sense to you that someone picks an outlandish score.

If my score is wrong and it is not a blowout, it is no more crazy than for you to predict Henry coutny to win and them lose. That goes fo ryou too Warrior as you have taken the word of other coaches from another land that have seen both teams. Well I have talked with folks that have seen Henry county 6 times this year and Brighton one time against Hardin County and well they too think Henry county is the better team, Just by a bigger margin than your coaching buddies, what difference does it make if I say that the Patritos are the better team or I say that they will win by 49 points.

remember, I saw a Patriot team that played a Fairley team that was better than Brighton in my opinion and the Patriots scored 55 on them last fall. I feel as if the Patriots are better this year and if Brighton throws the ball a lot and the clock stops regular in teh first half then watch the scoreboard light up. A good running team would keep the score closer than afair passing team. mark my words and repond after the game smart guys.

I'm hoping Brighton plays a good game and proves they are worthy of being ranked highly in the state.

me too but dont be fooled by thinking the score is an indicator of how good they are, Brighton could be very good and get beaten badly by this Patriot team, Brighton could win big and it not be indicative of where they stack up in the state. heck Kentucky beat LSU last season, LSU ended up #1 and well Kentucky was not on the map. I think Henry county is pretty good but how good is the question we will not know till the end, and neither will Brighton.

I will say this about the rankings, they are not very accurate, now the top 20 teams listed may be in teh top 20 however the order as long as decided by biased men will never be accurate.

Hillsboro has been ranked lower than deserved all year because they lost two games, thsoe two games were to Franklin and MBA. Henry county and Brighton are in the same boat, we have not played a very tough schedule or atleast we have not allowed our schedule to look tough.

Henry County fans have become ridiculously spoiled and are taking a lot for granted. I hope you are right.

you picked Henry county to win, you are taking for granted that the Patriots are goign to out play Brighton, it is no different for those of us that put a score next to our opinion.

go to a coaching clinic to talk about your game predicting etiquette on public forums, I am sure many of your colleagues would be very interested, I however am not. I am sure with your judge and jury apporach to regulating the game predicting on this forum that your players felt like convicts for all 91 years that you coached.