Brighton v. Henry County

chaos001

Actually it should have been 5h 15m!!!

This is quite stupid, but I just now seen that we registered on the same day. Odd. Maybe we are the same person?

it was 2:16 on my clock when i typed it, so HA!

that is weird. stop stalking me. it's like u're everywhere i go...

btw, where were u today!?!?

'bout to ROLL OUT in 30 mins!!! let's fill up the stands and bring some NOISE tonight BIG RED NATION!!!

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will indeed be tyhe game of the week, and everyone will be talking about how Henry County just was not as good as advertised on Saturday. Brighton is leading the region right now and will not surrender the lead this season. If Henry county can go on t he road and win in the playoffs, they will most llikely get another oppurtunity against Brighton at Brighton in the 3rd round.

Just so you know, I am unbiased, I am not a Brighton fan, I am jsut a football fan.

If you think I am so far off base, then how about the Red Warrior, and his comments about all the areas that the Cardinals are better than the Patriots, I am basically agreeing with him and I have no idea what I am talking about. Brighton shut down Hardin County and their high powered offense and tehy will shut down the Patriot offense.

My how Brighton shutdown the Patriots....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HENRY COUNTY 54 - Brighton 0, zip, nada, nope, not yet, SHUTOUT............................................

54-0 Henry County Wins.

I suppose Brighton left their equal size, talent and speed south of Jackson. They were probably the best team we've played this year, maybe close to Liberty, but this team is on a different level. And remember people, it's hard to call people idiots for predicting lopsided scores when they keep becoming reality. It's not disrespectful to the other team, no one is making fun of them or underestimating their talents. It's simply realizing that, like many people have stated, this is a special team.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL, sorry could not help it, I am not doing this in regards to the Brighton boys, no idsrespect is meant to you. this s for the warrior and patriot 04 that said it was obvious that I did not know anything about football. you said I was showing no class, well I gave Brighton more credit than they deserved as I said they would score 14 and I admit that I was wrong.

I knew I would be buying pizza and I glad to do it for such an awesome win /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> The whole team played great tonight and yes another running clock. No major injuries tonight--we stay strong and healthy for another week and another region opponent next friday. I am sorry for those who wanted a better game, but I like it just like this. Lets blow them out through regular season and hopefully through the playoffs. Its weird how you get used to huge leads- -I was feeling nervous when we were ONLY up by 21!!LOL!

Thats 2 games now that earned pizza--Dixon County and Brighton! Great job guys, lets keep rollin'!

I knew I would be buying pizza and I glad to do it for such an awesome win /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> The whole team played great tonight and yes another running clock. No major injuries tonight--we stay strong and healthy for another week and another region opponent next friday. I am sorry for those who wanted a better game, but I like it just like this. Lets blow them out through regular season and hopefully through the playoffs. Its weird how you get used to huge leads- -I was feeling nervous when we were ONLY up by 21!!LOL!

Thats 2 games now that earned pizza--Dixon County and Brighton! Great job guys, lets keep rollin'!

Congrats from Belgium to the Pats, waffles for everyone! Chicken in the morning as prepared by the General. Steaks are coming soon. Keep up the great work guys.

Roll Red Roll!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

i was absolutely sick to my stomach before the game and until the end of the first half (and to think how embarrassing it would have been to have that wonderful jambalaya come back up...it ain't pretty). they really tested us for a while...

if things keep going like they are, some of us loyal patriot fans are going to have to get injured and see the good doc so she can keep up her funds. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL, sorry could not help it, I am not doing this in regards to the Brighton boys, no idsrespect is meant to you. this s for the warrior and patriot 04 that said it was obvious that I did not know anything about football. you said I was showing no class, well I gave Brighton more credit than they deserved as I said they would score 14 and I admit that I was wrong.

Hey, I'm happy Henry County won. I admit to be surprised by the score. You were right, but I stand by my position of some things are better left unspoken. Enjoy the win, rub it in if it makes you feel better. You have earned the right.

i was absolutely sick to my stomach before the game and until the end of the first half (and to think how embarrassing it would have been to have that wonderful jambalaya come back up...it ain't pretty). they really tested us for a while...

if things keep going like they are, some of us loyal patriot fans are going to have to get injured and see the good doc so she can keep up her funds. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Woooooooooooooo. I need details of the game. Although I am sure it played out as the rest have.