Tennessee High @ Johnson Co.

The Longhorns are an embarrassment. Not only do they play in a community reminicent of the Soviet Union, they are like North Korea when it comes to being one dimensional. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Johnson County has plenty of room for Industry to come in, its just everyone there is too dumb to read a tape measure. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard of eating crow before, but this needs to be a whole new term. Longhorn51, 44-0! Are you serious? 44-0! Come on, you were 0-2 tonight. The boys from Central you loved so much put a whipping on Unicoi, and You got trounced!

Great predictions Idiot!

Have a good one /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

HAHAHA Dont get so cocky. You know your Vikings are trash this year compared to past years. I dont care about getting the best of you. I just like to ###### all of you people off. It makes my day, and when we win tonight it will make my night. So your still going to sit with me tonight right big man. Earlier this season you said you would. Im looking forward to it. Ive got plenty of tissue paper for your eyes. So dont worry ive got it covered. I enjoyed sitting 2 rows in front of you at the Jamboree. Beside Central in the 1st Qtr. You remember, and dont forget visitors sit on the left of the home side and JC sits on the right. So Cap you are the exception. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You might as well start now /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Cap has a wonderful crow sauce that he has shared with all us at one time or another /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OMG...THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT...VIKING FOOTBALL FOR FOUR QUARTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT GAME VIKINGS!!!! The Longhorns stacked the box anticipating the Vikings usual...and the OC made them pay by opening up with several successful pass plays...AND THEN...successful established the running game (and that's an understatement). You could tell that some real work went on in the Viking camp this week in preparation for this game tonight because everything from the game plan to the mental state of the entire team was on the one! The Longhorns had NO answer for the Vikings on either side of the ball...and even though I know that I would be a fool to think that Prudhomme wouldn't have brought another dynamic to this game...I personally expected more. Hopefully this isn't just a case of the Viking ship just simple catching a wave, but a peek of what THE SHIP looks like with the sails filled with wind and put on course by the coaching staff we all knew we had. This next voyage will be the obvious test. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You might as well start now Cap has a wonderful crow sauce that he has shared with all us at one time or another

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> True True. In fact even I didn't anticipate this being such a LARGE helping, and I suddenly realized by the end of the fourth quarter that I truly wasn't prepared to help Horn51 at the time. But my wife reminded me that I still had an extra bottle of sauce in the car that I put in the trunk after the North game, so after the fat lady sang...I ran to the car and got it just for you Horn51. You don't have to thank me...I got your back /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . By the way...I didn't want you to have to share, so I poured both bottles into one of those water bottles that one of the Longhorns cheerleaders threw to me at halftime. They have that spouted top that you can close after each use...just incase you wanted to save some for the rest of the season. Between you and me...you may want to marinate THIS crow in the sauce overnight because it's bound to have that wild taste if you don't. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />